Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• dianej89 By  dianej89
    04.18.14

i love these they are so handy to just put in your purse and they smell amazing

• e_collins64 By  e_collins64
    04.15.14

Always good for on the go. 3 star, because of the price.

• lilmrshaynes By  lilmrshaynes
    04.08.14

I love the different scents, but will only buy them when they are on sale for $1 each. I stock up on them when they are on sale and always have one with me wherever I go. Some scents are a bit too strong and perfume-y (japanese cherry blossom), but the scents like clean cotton and even the unscented ones are great. I can tolerate the more mild ones, but some I just stay away from.

• lilskier By  lilskier
    03.30.14

They are a bit expensive for something so small. Their scents are a bit strong but they have a great variety of different ones.

• missmeagan By  missmeagan
    03.29.14

Probably the best smelling, affordable hand sanitizers you could possibly find! Adorable packaging, great smells and leaves your hands feeling clean. What more could you ask for?

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.21.14

Great quality product. I prefer these because they smell good and come in cute packaging. I can throw one even in my tiniest purse. Does its job of sanitizing. Offers a variety of scents,

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These things are awesome. They are cheap, they are convenient, they come in a HUGE array of scents, and it is so easy to bring them along with you. We use them for hiking, trips to the park, the grocery store, carnivals... I can't imagine not having these anymore, I hook them onto our belts at least once a week.

• joanie52 By  joanie52
    02.23.14

buy for myself and whole family great for the grandkids backpack

• TheBudgetMama By  TheBudgetMama
    02.21.14

My favorite hand sanitizer. The only problem with this is the price!

• melody62801 By  melody62801
    02.21.14

I buy these everytime I am in the store.They are great little gifts, also.We love the scents.I have one in my purse,In the glovebox,diaper bag.Girls carry in their purses,and on their back packs,in gym,and regular lockers. Great product.At a great price