Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These things are awesome. They are cheap, they are convenient, they come in a HUGE array of scents, and it is so easy to bring them along with you. We use them for hiking, trips to the park, the grocery store, carnivals... I can't imagine not having these anymore, I hook them onto our belts at least once a week.

• joanie52 By  joanie52
    02.23.14

buy for myself and whole family great for the grandkids backpack

• TheBudgetMama By  TheBudgetMama
    02.21.14

My favorite hand sanitizer. The only problem with this is the price!

• melody62801 By  melody62801
    02.21.14

I buy these everytime I am in the store.They are great little gifts, also.We love the scents.I have one in my purse,In the glovebox,diaper bag.Girls carry in their purses,and on their back packs,in gym,and regular lockers. Great product.At a great price

• jrayherself By  jrayherself
    02.17.14

I love the scents that are available. This product is the perfect size for your purse or for in the car. They make holders for them so you can attach them to your kids backpacks for school. They don't dry out your hands like other hand sanitizers do.

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

Love these! Great scents easy for travel and I keep on me at all times to clean my hands because of my daughter and it being cold season.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

I love these. My daughter keeps one with her at all times, and loves using it. The smell is great. I wouldn't expect anything less from Bath & Body Works!

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

I'm not a fan of these. I tried to like them, but I actually found the scents to be too strong. It would be much of a problem if it faded more quickly, but I find the smell lingers for much too long. If I wanted a perfume, I would get perfume. I will say that my hands feel cleaner after using these, but I still don't care for them.

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

This product is crucially essential to everyone. The scents are amazing and its so very important to sanitize your hands. The size is perfect for your car, purse, diaperbag, lunchbox, ect. This is something we all need and its so nice to have so many selections and accessories for something that used to be so boring. Bath and body works almost always has great sales so you hardly ever pay full price, unless your obsessed with these as much as I am and buy them anyway. I mean people spend a dollar on pointless stuff anyway? why not spend a dollar towards your health and safety.

• DRigby By  DRigby
    12.12.13

Love the pocketbac!! The scents are amazing!!