Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• lturgeonNH By  lturgeonNH     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I have used Secret for years, and was getting in a rut with the same smells on their deodorant. I was so happy to see this scent come out. I love the smell and because it is Secret you know that it will work well.

• stuck108 By  stuck108     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Secret is the brand I always buy. I love the scent. I usually buy powder fresh, but I think this is my new favorite.

• wendykbaker By  wendykbaker     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love the smell of this deodorant. I stick strictly to Secret deodorant as it is the only brand I trust and I usually use the powder fresh scent. I was so excited to try this new scent and I love it! The summery smell brings thoughts of the beach!

• fernrx1 By  fernrx1     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really wanted to love this because Secret is my go to deodorant. But, it's so cloyingly sweet smelling that it made me gag. I really don't want sweet cocoa butter smelling armpits at work or on the dance floor. Sorry but no for me.

• nicole317 By  nicole317     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Love Secret first of all, but having this scent made it that much better!! Love this summery scent, last all day!