Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• desde74 By  desde74
    12.14.11

I was craving something chocolatey when I got home. My cravebox was waiting on my doorstep and inside the best treat ever! I love Baci and getting this little pre-Christmas present made it all worth it. I love the dark chocolate and the nutty blend on the inside. The love quotes are sweet and it's a great gift. I usually give them to co-workers so it was a pleasant reminder that it's time to collect some more.

• reizy1371 By  reizy1371
    12.14.11

I despise dark chocolate,but decided to taste these....LOVED IT!!! I let it melt in my mouth....heavenly!! the little love quotes are cute!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    12.08.11

This delicious treat has a silky dark chocolate outside, whipped chocolate filling inside, and topped with a whole hazelnut! This is my favorite thing to give guests, because each truffle comes wrapped in a poetic love note describing the course of love.