Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    01.05.15

I just started using this product and this along with the Hope in a jar seem to make my face smoother and reduce the redness in my face. It also does not dry my skin out like other cleansers.

• lisaes98 lisaes98
    05.18.12

I've noticed that Philosophy brand products contain parabens so for that reason I do not use them. It's ironic that a product with the word "purity" in it's name would contain something like parabens so I was very disappointed. I recv'd a Birthday Cake smelling cleanser as a present and while I dug the smell, I couldn't bring myself to use it. I realize not everybody feels the same way I do about parabens in their products, but I have a fluid filled mass in my right breast which, coincidence or not, actually got smaller in the year that I stopped using products containing parabens- so for me, it's important to use products that are paraben-free. To that end I find that the "Yes to..." line of cleansers and moisturizers (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Tomatoes, etc) are paraben-free and perform wonderfully; as do many St. Ives products. I wish Philosophy and many other high-end brands would introduce some paraben-free products because I do like my beauty products (Sephora knows me well!). This is just my 2 cents.

• check1430 By  check1430
    05.19.11

light, fresh scent. leaves skin soft. I loved the sample!

• romonna80 By  romonna80
    05.12.11

two thumbs up for this product , I love this line of products its simple and clean smell is nice.

• kymi123 By  kymi123
    05.11.11

I absolutely love Philosophy products and this face cleaner feels so good after I use it. I use it at night, as I use the micro-delivery exfoliating wash in the morning. Definitely makes your skin feel soft and not taught. Love it!

• ldanek By  ldanek
    05.08.11

I just recently tried this product. I love it. My skin is normally very dry so I'm very careful about chosing a cleanser. My face felt wonderful after using Purity. I'm hooked.

• floresa66 By  floresa66
    05.07.11

This product does not get enough attention. Its perfect for all skin types and very healthy for your face. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and soft. Helps also with acne if you have some. LOVE THIS. I always buy it.

• paulabearb By  paulabearb
    05.06.11

Love this brand and its funky products and packaging! :-) Doesn't irritate the skin and removes everything unlike some cleansers I have used in the past....I get mine from Fresh as they offer free delivery and are cheaper than major department stores.

• jtrexler By  jtrexler
    05.05.11

I LOVE this Brand!!! I started using the Purity face wash and within 2 weeks noticed a better complexion. I struggle with broken blood vessels from a broken nose years ago that I have yet to have fixed (that?s what cover up is for right??) Purity has made even these imperfections seem less noticeable. I can go out without make-up and feel great.

• eliselag By  eliselag
    05.02.11

I wish I discovered this cleanser sooner. It washes all my make up off and doesn't leave my face dry.

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

LOVE! Leaves my faces feeling super smooth!

• noelpaigee By  noelpaigee
    02.05.11

I love this product. Makes my face feel so clean. I have been using for 60days and my face feels great and I have had only one pimple since startingthis product. I am not prone to acne but every once in awhile. So overall it is a great product!