Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review Page 11 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• Bytemeeeeee By  Bytemeeeeee
    11.12.11

VERY light...clean and not offensive...Can be worn to the gym and to the office...You can layer and layer all day long and it still smells the same as when you first applied it!...Great for all ages!

• Twirley By  Twirley
    10.27.11

Great light scent. Fresh, not heavy. Have worn it for years and it never fails to get a compliment at least once a week. Long lasting as well. Stays for the entire day.

• kymi123 By  kymi123
    05.11.11

My all-time favorite perfume. People say it smells so good on me. Just love the light scent.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

One of my favorites. I went through this bottle so fast. I really wore it for anything. It is a must buy!!!

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

Love this perfume! My sister gave this to me for xmas back in HS when i was 16 I am not 24 yrs old and still use this perfume. I always get complements. Recommend for the summer!

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    01.08.11

This is my "go to" fragrance when I want to smell clean and fresh with a bite. Also own D & G #3 perfume whichi is a close second! Love Light Blue and you will too!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    01.03.11

Very light and fresh scent. A perfect day time perfume!

• Kitty_20 By  Kitty_20
    12.19.10

This perfume is very nice, it's not strong, its perfect. Gentle and Sweet.

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

This is my favorite!

• Vidaxylia By  Vidaxylia
    11.05.10

This perfume is very light and refreshing with a citrus-y smell that's a touch sweet. The smell is clean and airy. One of my all time favorite perfumes for day.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.15.10

This is a great clean yet sexy perfume. It is light and fresh. I love that it is not overwhelming yet noticeable. A perfect fragrance for day or night. I would recommend it for anyone.