OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

a little pricey, but definitely worth it. It doesn't clump and barely chips. I love all the colors. They have SO MANY to choose from!

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    01.02.12

This is my favorite nail polish

• shijuana By  shijuana
    12.21.11

I just recently started wearing OPI nail polish, and I will never go back to any other brand! I have a coworker who wears "I'm Really Not a Waitress" and it is a beautiful color, especially for the holidays!

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    11.29.11

Gorgeous bright colors!!!! High quality! Highly recommend this product!!!!

• alyounk By  alyounk
    11.09.11

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.03.11

Love OPI nail polish, I work in a salon and get my nails done all the time! OPI has so many colors and new ones all the time, It stays on very well with little to no chipping, but don't forget the top coat its must with any brand! Try OPI top coat, its very nice too!!

• mjsera By  mjsera
    10.30.11

OPI is one of only two(2) polishes that I use. Great updated colors for the fall and winter. If your lucky somtimes you can find this polish on sale at CVS.......

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    10.30.11

I absolutely love, Love, LOVE OPI nail polish. Not only does it seem to last longer on my nails than others that frequently chip within a day or two, but it doesn't stain my skin and nails when I remove the color. OPI offers a great variety of colors for the old and young too.

• nicoler22 By  nicoler22
    10.27.11

It's a little expensive, but it stays on well and they have beautiul colors.

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    10.27.11

I love...love... LOVE OPI!! My sister got me hooked on it several years ago, and I have to say, aside from the ADORABLE names for each color, the color choices are VIBRANT and TRUE! I just love them! They last and last... and if I actually take my time, do a base coat, 2 coats of polish and do a top coat...well then it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lasts!!! It makes my at-home job look professional...but, if I don't invest the extra time...it still is a really good durable polish! I love it for a pedicure because then it last for a month and looks great! My all time favorite go to polish!!~!