McDonalds Frappe | SheSpeaks

• Debsparkles Debsparkles
    11.06.13

While it is a bit too sweet, it is a treat you are satisfied with having just once in a while, this can be a good thing.

• jam_i209 jam_i209
    05.05.14

My mom loves these drinks & so one day I decided to give them a try. I really didn't care for them at all. I honestly prefer Burger Kings drinks, they have more of a Starbucks taste to me.

• auntnina By  auntnina
    07.12.10

I really wanted to like this because I love coffee. I ended up just throwing it out.

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.10.10

I do like the taste of these beverages, but I no longer buy them b/c they are not offered in decaff.

• llallita By  llallita
    06.15.10

i think the caramel is a tiny bit too sweet and the mocha a tiny bit to dark but i still do really like them, but i wish they would make other flavors like vanilla or hazelnut like they do with the iced coffees

• kwokadoodledoo By  kwokadoodledoo
    06.01.10

These drinks are amazing! Honestly, I prefer these frappacinos over Starbuck's because they're affordable and just as delicious!

• gtrejo8001 By  gtrejo8001
    05.21.10

loved this i have both starbucks and mcd'srite around the corner they are next to each other and i'd now rather stop by mickey d's for their caramel frappe instead of the New how you want it frappucinos from starbucks with all the questions asked wat ind of milk? coffee? whipped cream or no ? ughh i just want my drink pls!

• jessicad By  jessicad
    05.19.10

i thought it was okay,however i'm just not a big coffee drinker so it tast alot like coffee to me,my daughter loved it though!

• lorilola By  lorilola
    05.19.10

My new passion! I love the mocha ones!

• munckin74 By  munckin74
    05.18.10

I really enjoyed the caramel flavored one as well ( but I love my sugar with a little bit of coffee!!). My pocketbook enjoyed the break from Starbucks!

• GanttsMom By  GanttsMom
    05.18.10

I tried the carmel flavored one and I was not impressed, too sugary and sweet, but my husband liked it!! I will stick to my Starbucks Carmel light Frap.

• mcosar By  mcosar
    05.08.10

I love the drink....but Britt8baby is right! About 500 calories in the 16oz size. An extra 30 minutes on the treadmill in the future!