Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• gina1960 By  gina1960
    10.26.09

I Love this cleaner - it is only meant for spot cleaning - not heavy duty - I have 2 dogs and it is great for dog hair - and anything else they drag in from outside.

• bestmommy By  bestmommy
    09.22.09

I have this product and it is wonderful for cleaning up under the table after meals but the battery won't last long enough to vaccum a large room.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.21.09

I believe that Swiffer had good intentions when they made this product, however they didn't think for the long run. I won't buy this product. I have a friend who uses this and threw it out after a few uses.

• nothinqness By  nothinqness
    09.20.09

This was a great idea but I think that the suction power could've been a little better. I think this product is best used for quick spills. Don't get rid of your broom because the battery life isn't that great. Maybe the next model will be a little better.