Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• eview1 By  eview1
    06.05.20

Easy to use, great for a small clean up on floors

I have had 2 of these sweeper/vacs. My old one which I had had for several years, the battery finally died. The only thing I don't like is that you can not replace the battery. I got a new one last year because it is so easy to clean up small messes, however, I don't like the handle as much and where they have the new turn on button, interviews with the handle. I end up cutting it off all the time. I do like it because of the ease of use and great for small pick ups, I have hardwood floors and it works great on them.