Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• gina1960 By  gina1960
    10.26.09

I Love this cleaner - it is only meant for spot cleaning - not heavy duty - I have 2 dogs and it is great for dog hair - and anything else they drag in from outside.

• nonion79 By  nonion79
    10.25.09

I wlove the swiffer line, but have not tried the vacuum yet....I'm waiting for some coupons to come out

• blue_eyes085 By  blue_eyes085
    10.01.09

Honestly, I was not that impressed. I got much better preformance from the As Seen On TV Swivel Sweeper. Plus they have a new G2 model which is even better. The battery lasts much longer than this product, it has a no-touch trash feature, and I don't have to buy extra stuff. This product didn't pick up my kids morning cheerios nearly as well.

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    09.26.09

I want to love this product, but the battery just doesn't last long enough.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.23.09

I am going to have to try this product.

• bestmommy By  bestmommy
    09.22.09

I have this product and it is wonderful for cleaning up under the table after meals but the battery won't last long enough to vaccum a large room.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.21.09

I believe that Swiffer had good intentions when they made this product, however they didn't think for the long run. I won't buy this product. I have a friend who uses this and threw it out after a few uses.

• nothinqness By  nothinqness
    09.20.09

This was a great idea but I think that the suction power could've been a little better. I think this product is best used for quick spills. Don't get rid of your broom because the battery life isn't that great. Maybe the next model will be a little better.

• rmc677 By  rmc677
    05.08.09

I have this along with my shark steam mop [Susan G Komen style] and they are out leaned up against my kitchen counter because i use them all the time! Sweep up the loose stuff with the Swiffer Vac and mop it up with the steam mop! It's so easy and wonderful for my OCD tendencies!