Breyers Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• Breyers, yum ! All of its flavors are delicious. Not one negative thing to say.

• Use to love this all natural ice cream. Recently they stopped being all natural and the flavor and textures are just weird. I miss the old Breyers!

• EwenWifey By  EwenWifey
    07.02.09

Its great icecream! Its real cream and cookies! Its the best out there. When we buy icecream this is what we buy.

• Cristina By  Cristina
    07.02.09

i love the peach kind!!!!!!!!!!!

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    07.02.09

MMMMMmmmm, the vanilla bean is my hands down favorite, but I also like alot of the other flavors too! I think it is worth to pay a little more for something that tastes really good rather then waste money on cheaper alternatives. The price also helps me keep myself in check since I wont eat half the container knowing it costs so much :)

• kkandkatchsmom By  kkandkatchsmom
    07.02.09

This is one of my favorite ice creams because it actually adds real fruit into the cream. It is great! I do not mind spending the little extra.

• dedezozo By  dedezozo

I love the chocolate!!!

• icetea09 By  icetea09
    06.30.09

this brand of ice cream is very good and has great flavors to choose from. I like the multi-flavor cartons where you can choose from 3 different flavors.

• stieflern By  stieflern
    06.29.09

Great ice cream. You can frequently find it onsale and match it with a coupon! chocolate tastes better the cheaper it is

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.29.09

this is one of our favorite ice cream..my husband barely eats any other..we love almonds or strawberry or of corse cookies and cream..they all taste great.and they have the sugar free once now too..yummy