Red Box DVD Rentals Review Page 11 of 12 | SheSpeaks

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

We do this quite often...nice to come home after grocery shopping and watch a movie w/ my family on a friday night!

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    10.25.10

I love being able to rent movies at RedBox!! They seem to have all the new releases and the convenience it the greatest. The price of one dollar per night is the best!!

• tc49441 By  tc49441
    10.21.10

easy to use & the price is unbeatable and soon they will be carrying games as well!

• Meggybear By  Meggybear
    10.19.10

Love Redbox! It's so easy to pick up a movie while I am grocery shopping and I love that it can be returned at any red box. And of course you can't beat the price.

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

This is an awesome service. I can find the movie I want and reserve it online and pick it up in one swipe. I only wish I could remember to return them within 24 hours!

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

Have chase card that I have to use at least 5 times a week for past three months have used card at red box. Love it! An I love how they send you free movies online as well if you sign up.

• tefdiaz By  tefdiaz
    09.22.10

I use it all the time. whenever we're bored, we grab 2 movies for a buck each (1 for the adults and one for the 3 year old), grab some snacks, and snuggle up to my man...So simple to use and very inexpensive for pretty new movies.

• Dranna By  Dranna
    09.18.10

red box is a pretty good deal. they may not a huge selection... but they always have a few good movies worth watching.

• akiashell By  akiashell
    09.08.10

I like redbox my only complaints inlcude: I wish there was more of a selection, and I wish the new releases came out sooner.

• crisabell By  crisabell
    09.08.10

Redbox is great. It is super simple, and super quick. Plus there are lots of codes online for free rentals. I <3 it!

• Mena888 By  Mena888
    09.08.10

It's a great service. It's cheaper than Blockbusters and it's conveniently located in my grocery store. I like the idea that I can reserve the movie and it'll be there for me. It's has alot of current movies but sometimes it's out already. But for a dollar and change you can't beat it.

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

I love renting movies from the redbox.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

The movie stores are all dissapearing now. RedBox is springing up everywhere and they are super cheap and real convenient!!! You can return them to any RedBox which I love. The drawback is they are always out of what I want. You sure cant beat the price!!

• jennymac9 By  jennymac9
    08.16.10

I love Redbox. It is convenient and you can return anywhere. I have put the dvds in abox in another state and it was not a problem.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.02.10

i like it, the only problem i see is that a lot of times when i rent from here, the cd is scratched so bad! its time consuming to go back and try to get a replacement...