DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• kyser22477 By  kyser22477
    10.31.14

This has a wonderful berry flavor...works great for sports. Thanks!

• afunnygirl By  afunnygirl
    10.30.14

This is review for the DripDrop Hydration Powder - Berry Flavor! Pretty pleased with it overall. A little too sweet but with a little more water added to the mix - it was nicely flavored. Seems to help with hydration, too! Wish the packaging was a little sleeker looking and less generic. It looks a little like the generic form of the name brand product. Overall, though, I would likely purchase it again.

• irenas By  irenas
    10.29.14

I guess I am the first person to not be impressed by this product. First off, no one in my family liked the taste of the drink. It's hard to explain why we didn't like the taste, but my daughter couldn't even finish hers. Perhaps we are more used to other similar drinks we use for hydration including Squinchers and Pedialyte products. That being said, I know the electrolyte balance may be more preferable with Drip Drop and for that reason I will keep the 3 left overs in case of a hydration emergency. I would also like to add that I thought the packaging made the product look like it was a generic brand.

• shundiman By  shundiman
    10.29.14

Great flavor. Got my kids to drink it. Will definitely purchase.

• cubabygirl By  cubabygirl
    10.28.14

My 9 yr.old tried it he said it was kinda sweet so I added a little more water and he said it taste better. So I will be buying more of these to keep on hand since winter is right around the corner for the days when the colds and fever strikes. Thank you for the chance to try this product.

• joeyyo By  joeyyo
    10.28.14

My daughter asked to try this because she was having another headache. I think she gets them from not drinking enough while at school and soccer practice. She drank half a water bottle with drip drop and was amazed how quickly her headache went away. The next day she drank a full bottle before practice and didn't get a headache. We live in California where it's mostly hot and keeping my kids hydrated is not easy. Both of my kids liked the taste and want me to buy more drip drop.

• kellryn917 By  kellryn917
    10.27.14

Great flavor and awesome benefits. My daughter an I have been running and we used it after the race. We felt better immediately.

• sevenstorms By  sevenstorms
    10.26.14

Wow. This kit arrived right on time. I had the opportunity to use it after being ill and experiencing some mild dehydration. After reading the box (I trust the Mayo Clinic), and learning that it packed more punch than both sports drinks and Pedialyte, I was expecting it to taste salty or synthetic. Surprisingly it tasted really good! I had no problem drinking my whole glass. I also felt a lot better 1-2 hours after drinking a glass. I'm a believer! The only downside is that after mixing it well, the drink was still a little bit thickened - not very much, but it was noticeable. Almost like when you first mix jello with water. However, this was not noticeable enough for me to not use Drip Drop - especially after feeling a lot better after drinking it.

• SusieQpon By  SusieQpon
    10.24.14

I started a weight loss drug prescribed for severe obesity and although it the pills are working the leave my severly dehydrated. I am now using DripDrop ORS Berry Flavor every 6 hours and am feeling much better. I love the taste. It is like a treat to me and I feel so much better knowing I am getting the fluids that I need.

• carpar By  carpar
    10.23.14

Good drink with benefits.Was unaware of this product until seeing it here on SheSpeaks.I will be keeping a couple of boxes with my medical supplies.Taste was much like the name brands such as Powerade or Gatorade but much easier to store in powder packets than bottles already made.These will work great for our backpacks during hiking too.Thank you for allowing me to try this product and for making me aware of it.