DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• brandnewmomma By  brandnewmomma
    10.31.14

I thought overall the taste was pretty good. It didn't taste as good as gatorade or anything but both of my boys liked it. My husband and I both tried it and he said he might buy some to take to work since he has to stay hydrated on the job. Overall, a great way to stay hydrated with something besides just water.

• kjdickers By  kjdickers
    10.31.14

I love the taste of the berry drip drop. My kids and I ran a 5 k. We used it afterwards and felt great. The taste is mild and not overpowering. Awesome product!

• ljmama4 By  ljmama4
    10.31.14

Whole this product boasts of having more sodium, electrolytes, etc, than other brands, you have to be able to keep said product down to benefit from any of that. The taste was very off putting to everyone I had try it. Not only was it overly sweet, but at the same time, it had an ocean water taste (I'm sure thanks to the boasted sodium content). Great idea, but the flavor needs work.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    10.31.14

My 11 year old son loves the DripDrop Berry Flavor. It came at the perfect time to try as we had 3 practices & 2 games a week. He still prefers his purple Gatorade but I would definitely purchase DripDrop & a case of water to keep both in my car & home.

• Caramic90 By  Caramic90
    10.31.14

Drip Drop has excellent taste and really works !! The product is very simple to mix and keeps you feeling hydrated.

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.31.14

Absolutely love the berry flavored DripDrop. My kids loved it too. They usually won't drink stuff like this, but they definately liked DripDrop. Great taste....would love to try the Lemon next.

• delight503 By  delight503
    10.31.14

My husband got the stomach flu days after receiving my Drip Drop ORS Berry Flavor. Came in handy as he was getting dehydrated from vomiting. This product is amazing! It made him feel better and was able to get over the flu with all the fluids he needed.

• momof11 By  momof11
    10.31.14

We really enjoyed the Berry Flavor Drip Drop! The kids loved it, and this made a huge difference for my son, since it's conditioning week before basketball tryouts next week! Kept his hydration level up so much better than plain water would have. Thank you for the opportunity to try this amazing product! :)

• kdtass By  kdtass
    10.31.14

Great berry flavor, kept me nice and hydrated. Had never heard of this product before SheSpeaks. Will definitely be buying again!

• lanamae By  lanamae
    10.31.14

my kids loved the taste, kept them hydrated, we go the berry flavor and it was berry good, its good for us and a very good treat for my kids and myself, I will make it a point to purchase, try others flavor