DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• ktmoma By  ktmoma
    10.31.14

It does what it's supposed to, you do get rehydrated! I tried this along with my daughter and grandson. None of us were impressed by the taste, sadly. The berry flavor won no hearts in my house, the other flavors might fare better. I would definitely keep it on hand for sick kids. Possibly use it for popsicles when sore throat season hits. You do feel the boost of the hydration but that was the only good part to this drink. We tested it out in a 8 oz and a 10 oz glass of water to see if there was any improvement. It just wasn't a great enough taste for any of us to want to add it into our daily routine. I would recommend to my running friends to try out and to friends with kids as a hydration while sick possibility. Hoping the kid doesn't get sick but if he does, I will use it then!

• Dana0211 By  Dana0211
    10.31.14

I love this product, it's better for my kids than other hydrating drinks, and my whole family loved the berry flavor.

• rkellyssranc By  rkellyssranc
    10.31.14

I liked it a lot it worked well & the flavor was on point.

• bjen0480 By  bjen0480
    10.31.14

I love this! Didn't realize how dehydrated I was until I started using this. I feel so much better being hydrated while keeping up with my active family. The berry flavor is great too! I will be looking for this product on my next grocery trip! Thank you for the opportunity to try this!!!

• corabishop By  corabishop
    10.31.14

The berry flavored DripDrop was great! It's hard to stay hydrated during the colder months but this kept my kids and I in tip top hydrated shape. My kids enjoyed the flavor as well.

• Houck519 By  Houck519
    10.31.14

The concept of this product is good. The taste of the product was just alright. The product served its purpose and worked to keep my kids hydrated during a day of busy activities.

• TruckersWifeOKC By  TruckersWifeOKC
    10.31.14

The drip drop berry flavor smelled good like pink lemonade, but had a somewhat pleasant taste. It mixed okay, made water cloudy and taste chalky. I did feel hydrated, mouth didn't dry out.

• RachaelM By  RachaelM
    10.31.14

I was very excited to try this product. As a busy mom, I know the importance of staying hydrated, even during the dreaded viruses that kids get so easily. I was disappointed in the flavor of Berry Drip Drop. It was lightly berry flavored, but it was also salty. Blech. I fixed one for myself & for my son & neither of us could finish it. Sorry, Drip Drop, this needs some work.

• a7x1985 By  a7x1985
    10.31.14

I get headaches every day and I drank one of these and my headache went away. Apparently I dont drink as much water as I thought I needed! To me the taste was ok, but I dont like raspberry and thats what I can taste the most. Id still drink it though. I gave a couple sippy cups of it to my almost 2 yr old and he loves it! He drank it fast and wanted more. My 9 yr old loved it too. I like flavored water for my kids better than Kool aid or pop and this is certainly better. Thanks for the chance to try this product. Great experience:)

• khislip78 By  khislip78
    10.31.14

What a great flavor. It really helped my 6 year old son when he was down with a cold. He really enjoyed the flavor. I made some for myself and was also amazed at the great taste. I will definetly be buying more as needed since it's such a great help during sick times. Thanks for letting me try your product.