Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• joana72 By  joana72
    06.13.09

i used this product when it first came out and my youngest child loved it easy for his little fingers andmy older ones ate it as well when he wasnt looking. very affordable recommend this to all mothers.

• MariaB120 By  MariaB120
    06.13.09

Gerber Graduates Whole Wheat Puffs are GREAT . My nighbors 7 month old grand daughter, is alls snacking on them.

• Katlane00 By  Katlane00
    06.13.09

My baby cousin absolutely loves these, each time I give him one he comes back for more This product is perfect for your little beginner. I totally recommend everyone with a child or anyone who knows someone with a child to buy it =]

• Jadenlynn By  Jadenlynn
    06.13.09

This is one food item that you must purchase for your little beginner. They will want these finger foods at all times. So many flavors to choose from and your child will enjoy these for years to come. Vegetables and fruit flavors to choose from.

• tross1562 By  tross1562
    06.13.09

My 9 month old grandson loves Gerber puffs. He would eat them by the handful if we let him. I buy two at a time because he goes through it in no time. I learned of them by a young mother and her little giril loves them, so we tried it. Baby says Yum.

• djacksonbye By  djacksonbye
    06.13.09

A good idea but way too expensive. Cheerios or Kix packaged in small plastic containers or plastic bags are a much better value and the kids love them

• valdaurri By  valdaurri

my daughter love them

• maacck931 By  maacck931
    06.13.09

All three of my children loved these as infants. Furthermore, if we have them on hand for our youngest, even our 5 year old will still eat them! They are the greatest snack around for toddlers.

• kfandlk By  kfandlk
    06.13.09

My son likes graduates, that's not saying A LOT.....because he'll eat almost anything, but the graduates are extremely convenient and easy to portion while running errands or taking car trips.

• aconaway By  aconaway
    06.13.09

My little ten month old Son, LOVES these little food puffs. We bought her the banana flavor, but there are many flavors available. The good thing about these little stars is that they taste good and are easy for little ones to pick up. They also are good practice for finger dexterity. These little MAGIC STARS -- as we call them -- melt right away in baby's mouth. Great food for those babies just starting to eat table food. They are a good little food for snack time or any time. Easy, convenient packaging makes traveling easy too. Your baby will love these.