DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• Valerie09 By  Valerie09
    10.31.14

I received the berry flavor a couple of days ago. My family of 6 tried them and they all liked them. I was grateful they came when they did, because with our furnace we sometimes wake up a little dry from it running all night. From drinking the Drip Drop we didn't have the dry throats, we normally do. So, it does do what it says. I also Love that it has no dyes in them. That was a real plus for me!

• mrsaimeefisher By  mrsaimeefisher
    10.31.14

My two and I were given the chance to try this product. My kids asked for it again the next day and liked the flavor. I liked that it wasn't full of artificial ingredients, though I was not in love with the flavor. I see that it also comes in lemon and I think I'd much prefer that flavor. I'd definitely keep this on hand for my kids, especially if they're sick.

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    10.31.14

I like that this is what they use in hospitals, i dont think i would drink it every day but i will make sure to keep it on hand when family gets the flu or incase of dehydration. i liked the flavor and ease of use!

• LeslieS29 By  LeslieS29
    10.31.14

I thought the flavor was a bit sweet, but I do feel like I'm much more hydrated. My kids thought it was a bit sour. I also had trouble getting it to dissolve. It's definitely tastier than other hydration products on the market.

• blott73 By  blott73
    10.31.14

The package of Drip Drops arrived just in time to help out with several of my children dealing with a virus over the weekend. I had a hard time keeping them hydrated since they are not big water drinkers. They did sip the Drip Drop berry flavor, and it did make keeping them hydrated a little easier. The taste is a little off, in my opinion (it almost had a metallic, medicine taste to it), but my kids liked it. Maybe some of the other flavors would be better. I would definitely be willing to try the line of products. The pros: 1) portable 2) not laden with a host of artificial ingredients like similar products. The cons: 1) funky taste.

• Ericah82 By  Ericah82
    10.31.14

This product did what it was intended to do for myself and my kids. They enjoyed the berry flavor but I didn't care for the flavor as much. Overall a great product.

• joanna123 By  joanna123
    10.31.14

It tasted great. The kids loved them. It was a cit to salty for me as an adult but the kids did not mind. Great concept. I think they might have a hard time marketing it as something other than like pedialite when kids are sick. I would only use this with sick kids.

• candy55 By  candy55
    10.31.14

I really like this product. The berry flavor is good, but a bit strong for me. I had to dilute it in 12 oz in order to drink it. I think it's hydration properties are great. We happened to have a hot spell here just recently and I couldn't quench my thirst...so it tried Drip Drop! It satisfied my thirst and I felt a little more full after drinking it as well. My son tried it before football practice. He sweats a lot in all his pads. This helped him to stay well hydrated during practice. I'm a runner, so now that I know how we'll this product works, I'll be using it on my runs as well! Thanks for letting me try such a great product!

• tcunningham By  tcunningham
    10.31.14

This came at a perfect time, my four year old had just had surgery and needed hydration. It served its purpose and he loved them. I tried them as well and they worked but I found the taste not so pleasant,

• Tauntl By  Tauntl
    10.31.14

I thought this was a great product. Worked well and tasted great.