Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• Luvnmesomeproducts By  Luvnmesomeproducts
    07.05.09

Who doesn't love these. Great Price. Taste Great. I love that they dissole in your mouth so less worrying about choking.

• allisondusek By  allisondusek
    07.03.09

These are great! My little ones LOVE them, I have a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old and they can litterally devour the whole cans contents in a day if I let them.

• lizap01 By  lizap01
    07.01.09

My daughter and I love them.

• missy101377 By  missy101377
    06.23.09

you would think this were made of candy in my house , the little one's love them , and their good for them as well !

• ThaPaige By  ThaPaige
    06.18.09

The fact that these puffs consist mostly of air leaves the child always wanting more, so it doesn't really count as a snack. However, they are great for teaching babies how to handle solid foods. My niece and nephew LOVE them, and I buy them quite often.

• tygermama By  tygermama
    06.17.09

If I could go out and buy these every day for my 13 month old son and 2 1/2 year old niece who still loves them I would.

• MiracleWitch By  MiracleWitch
    06.16.09

My Nieces love them they are 5 & 2 now so I thought they would be moving on to other products. But now that they are old enough to ask for them by name, & they do frequently

• justjane By  justjane
    06.15.09

My grandson loved these when he was a baby!

• summerlove8306 By  summerlove8306
    06.14.09

I Love These My daughter Loves These, My Husband Even Takes Them To The Field With Him When He Goes on Training Missions lol

• babemobile28 By  babemobile28
    06.14.09

My daughter loves these, however, there is sugar in them..so I really try to limit how much she has