Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent | SheSpeaks

• Jennifer61220 Jennifer61220
    06.10.15

I heard several great things about this from a friend who got it. She let me use a few to try. I must say I was very satisfied.

• AquaticMeadow AquaticMeadow
    06.05.11

I have enjoyed the convenience of the gel packs, but there have been several times that I find them in the bottom of my dishwasher broke open with the gel gone but more of the product and packet still there. I feel like I am 50-50 on it working when I use them. I do love the cleanliness of my dishes when they do work.

• caglefour By  caglefour     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.10

I totally love these and at first I didn't think I would think the price is worth it. I know it does the job and my dishes also smell fantastic when they come out... It's really clean smell... My silverware shine so much that I was taken back. I haven't had any water spots. It cleans my rubbermaid containers better than any special plastic cleaner has. I have recommended them to my friends and family. I have actually purchased some for my mother to try and she loves them

• julie_christie By  julie_christie
    09.11.10

I have tried these several times but they arent that great. I still have to prerinse my dishes and unless its glasses it doesnt get everything off. However they are easier than the kind you have to pour or measure. But they just arent the greatest.

• colemans07 By  colemans07
    09.09.10

Have never had an issues with these. Do an amazing job! I love pairing them with sales and coupons for an amazing deal! Love them!

• lollypop09 By  lollypop09
    07.25.10

great ... product... takes the guess work out of measuring..

• shadowtilly By  shadowtilly
    07.25.10

I have been using these for about 2 months and think that they are ok. I still have to prerinse my dishes, it does not remove all of the food off if I don't.

• TSMcClaskie By  TSMcClaskie
    07.25.10

I use this product and love it! With a family of seven (who homeschools, so we eat just about every meal at home), I use my dishwasher several times a day. I don't have any problem with them fitting in the dispenser, and I never have to pre-rinse. I like the scents available too. With coupons and buying them when they are on sale, it makes them more affordable as well.

• momagarry By  momagarry     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.23.09

I love these:)

• katlynnmil By  katlynnmil
    08.21.09

Aamazing they work sooo well a++++ all around

• crofty By  crofty
    08.18.09

our family loves this product, it cleans without rinsing mom, my girls say !! We pay 3.25 for 12 pack

• Crystrujillo By  Crystrujillo
    08.17.09

It works really well. I live in an apartment.The dishwasher is an incredably cheap one, and my dishes are clean and shiny.