Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 10 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• missmossy By  missmossy
    01.02.11

Yummy stuff! Great for when you are on the go and need that 'lil kick start. I like the vanilla the best as well.

• dlcspeaks By  dlcspeaks
    11.30.10

While on a 24hour shopping spree for Black Friday deal I discovered this while waiting in a massive line. It was delish and kept us going until Starbucks opened!!

• waltenja By  waltenja
    11.25.10

I love to chill and blend with ice or ice cream in the summer for a frosty treat!

• FeliciaBauer By  FeliciaBauer
    10.29.10

Extremely addicting! Love these when I need a kick!

• Neria86 By  Neria86
    10.25.10

I love any starbucks product and these are def. great when I cant make my trip to the store!!!

• ciegleparis By  ciegleparis
    10.22.10

The Starbucks bottled Mocha Frappucino is one of my favorite treats, especially after a long day at work. Good strong coffee flavor, nice chocolate flavor, creamy, and satisfying. The price isn't too bad if you buy the flat at a warehouse club store, if you have the willpower to ration the Frappucino out to yourself, and not give into drinking them instead of anything else. The warehouse clubs I shopped at offer flats of all Mocha flavor, or a mixed flat of four or so flavors. The other standard and special seasonal flavors are okay, but the mocha remains my absolute favorite flavors and the only flavor I buy any more.

• babsywabs By  babsywabs
    07.30.10

Love this, but don't love the calorie content. I allow myself one once a year on my birthday, as my special treat.

• snousje By  snousje
    07.14.10

These are especially delicious if they are partially frozen then shaken well before drinking. A great summertime treat! Yummy!!!

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

Enjoyable; not nearly as good as their hand made drinks of the same flavor ( so don't expect it) but very good. A good friend during a calm late night.