A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• kmg1224 By  kmg1224
    07.13.14

There is nothing else on television now like this show - I seem to spend a lot of time watching this show with my hands covering my eyes.

• amberjeannetti By  amberjeannetti
    07.13.14

My favorite show EVER!!!! not only is daryl a beautiful man but it is filmed in atlanta georgia which is only 2 hours from my house!!! It keeps you hooked and has a great storyline

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

Zombie (or Walker) fans should watch this show. The living characters are realistic and believable.

• slicona By  slicona
    07.01.14

I don't really like graphic shows, but after the first show I was hooked, my son who is 2, I know it's bad, loves to sit and watch the whole thing.

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

Love this show! It was developed by Frank Darabont who was responsible for being a screenwriter on some great horror movies. It's unpredictable and it always keeps you guessing what will happen next.

• terrista By  terrista
    06.24.14

Who can't resist post-apocalyptic zombies flicks and shows! ME! Walking Dead is the best, great acting and superb costuming and makeup. The plot always seems to twist and turn leaving you on the edge of your seat.

• Marriedfilingjointly By  Marriedfilingjointly
    06.05.14

I LOVE this show! It has such great character development and no character is safe on this show!

• debbie240 By  debbie240
    06.04.14

Wish I had started watching this when it started so I could have joined all thos watercooler discussions. A great show very entertaining and the makeup!

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    06.03.14

We really got into The Walking Dead a little late but now find it sooo well written and acted and the stories this last season were the best as they had such a heart and realness to them this last season and it is really a very thought provoking show as well as being a little shocking at times, but al in good ways.

• joice911 By  joice911
    05.18.14

the best horror movie!!so thrilled