Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• LukesMommy08 By  LukesMommy08     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love this deodorant, works well and smells great.

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie     SheSpeaks Tester

LOVE this product!! Smells GREAT and keeps me from sweating! LOVE IT ♥♥

• tiffann81 By  tiffann81     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

THIS SECRET IS ONE OF MY FAVS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SMELL AND WORKS AWESOME!!

• bakery By  bakery     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

IK was skeptical to try but really liked the cocoa butter smell. Worked great!

• jpadillahr By  jpadillahr     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I am a huge Secret deoderant fan, and this is another outstanding product by them. Its great for the summer, and has the same great formula you expect from Secret. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Vateach5613 By  Vateach5613     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love the scents that scents expressions offer, but I still get frustrated with the white, cakey residue that gets left behind when wearing sleevelessshirts or dresses. Overall protection in the summer is about 3 out of 5.

• jm9182a By  jm9182a     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I have always really liked Secret products they have a great texture and goes on smooth. I did like this new scent because I hate the standard deodorant smell. This coconut scent is light and summery and not over powering at all.

• ydolemalive By  ydolemalive     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I too have been a Secret fan for years. The deodorant itself does its job without being sticky or leaving marks. Now that they've included a light scent is just wonderful. My boyfriend thought I had a new perfume (and I never wear perfume)! If you're not into really sweet scents for your body, this probably isn't the scent for you. However I thought it was subtle enough and now prefer it over my usual powder fresh variety.

• bluesubaru By  bluesubaru     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

love the smell and the texture. it also works very well. very impressed.

• aleanne78 By  aleanne78     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

The smell of the Secret Scent Expressions is wonderful! I haven't tried one yet that I didn't like!