Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• heather_80104 By  heather_80104
    12.29.11

I love this store!! I have loved it since they opened it many years ago! I now work there and love it even more with the discounts!!!!

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    12.08.11

I love this store! Have shopped there for years. They have great clearance racks up to like 80 and 90% off. They have lots of everything to choose from, except shoes, I have never had much luck with shoes there, but I am really picky too. If you sign up on their website they will send you a $5 off coupon. You only have to spend $5 to use it so you could get something way cheap or free!