Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• samkatrk By  samkatrk
    12.16.11

DELICIOUS! What more can I say?! :)

• MommyMinded By  MommyMinded
    12.16.11

I love them. I wouldnt have just bought them to try because I just dont shop for candy. I am glad I got them to try in my cravebox because they are DELISH!

• srimani By  srimani
    12.15.11

i like the truffles with dark chocolate,and i save for my kids for putting them in stockings for christmas

• happy2 By  happy2
    12.15.11

I love dark chocolate, Baci chocolate truffles is delicious.

• award58 By  award58
    12.15.11

Delightful and satisfying chocolates. I really like the cute little box they came in. Just the right size for a treat for me!

• erneshiap By  erneshiap
    12.15.11

These were great! I tried to save one for later but somehow ended up eating both of them immediately! They were velvety smooth and just enough. I would definitely recommend and purchase in the future.

• REBELCHICK By  REBELCHICK
    12.15.11

I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF DARK CHOCOLATE BUT THESE WERE PRETTY GOOD. I LOVE THE HAZELNUTS!

• comedyqueen By  comedyqueen
    12.15.11

This product was delicious! Dark chocolate, nuts, creamy filling, oh my! This would make an excellent gift as well as a special treat for yourself.

• Jamietch By  Jamietch
    12.14.11

One of my favorite sweet treats is dark chocolate and nuts. These little balls of heaven are amazing! Great gift idea, perfect size for those times you just need something sweet and don't want to over-indulge! YUM!

• imsum1els By  imsum1els
    12.14.11

Had never tried these and was excited to see chocolate in my Cravebox, but I wasn't as happy as I'd hoped. I think I have been spoiled by Ferrero Rocher, these were good, but I'll stick to Rocher's.