OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.25.12

OPI is my favorite brand of nail polish!

• mcreason16 By  mcreason16
    04.25.12

OPI is the go-to for long-lasting, quality nail polish. Cutest names for colors!!

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.25.12

Love opi. Wearing it on my toes right now. A new purple color they have out. They have a great selection of colors. I use my hands to much to have my finger nails done and painted but I do my pedicures every two weeks and love picking out a new color to put on. All my polishes are almost all opi.

• HEATHERBABE By  HEATHERBABE
    04.25.12

OPI is a great products and have nice colors to choose from

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.25.12

i love these nail polishes!!!!there is so many colors adn they have every type of nail polish from glitter, matte, and bright

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

Very good quality and awesome color collections. The only thing is the price, eek at about $8 a bottle it really hurts...but if you have the money splurge on it. I prefer China Glaze as it is comparable quality and less than half the price.

• beautyfoolreview By  beautyfoolreview
    03.29.12

of course one of the best nail polishes out there - haven't met a shade I didn't like.

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

OPI nail polishes last long (mine in the moment for example about 10 days), they have great colors and variety. This product is one of the best combinations between price and quality on the market. (There are some nail polishes that are cheaper, but their quality cannot be compared since they get dry slowly, last for up to 3 days and do not have such a diversity.)

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.16.12

Huge variety of colors, also purchase at some Sally Beauty Stores.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

Nice nail polish with a great colors.