Cheerios Multigrain | SheSpeaks

• mtanner78 mtanner78
    05.14.16

By far my favorite Cheerios! So good for you while still tasting wonderful! I will eat them by the handful.

• Just lk. I like honey nut bEtter.

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

any kind of cheerios is great. all five of us in my family eat every kind all the time. very fulfilling and healthy

• Page55 By  Page55
    04.04.12

this is a cereal that my kids and I can agree on. I like the lower sugar and fiber, they like the taste!

• babrownS By  babrownS
    04.03.12

Great tasting cereal without too much sweetness. It is also healthy and available at Costco. I stock up.

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

Everyone in our house loves this cereal! My 22 month old twins get these as a special treat (since they are slightly sweetened, they think it's dessert!) I love to have them for breakfast, or simply munch on a few in the car as a snack. Tastes delicious and gives just a hint of sweetness.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.25.12

Good tasting cereal, but a little salty tasting.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.24.12

i really like this cereal and so do my kids. my 16 mo old is a very picky eater and when i cant get her to eat anything i give her this and i know she will gobble it up.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.23.12

One of my favorite cereals! Love the nuttiness without all the added sugar. Great start to the day!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.21.12

Love me some multigrain that actually tastes good. I feels good to feed my kids something that they like and thats good for them. It is priced well at our local market.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

My family eats these like crazy. We always at Honey Nut Cheerios but when these came along I switched and no one knew the difference! i love them.

• SilverBells By  SilverBells
    11.03.11

I love these and so do my kids. These are a great snack item for school!