Cheerios Multigrain | SheSpeaks

• mtanner78 mtanner78
    05.14.16

By far my favorite Cheerios! So good for you while still tasting wonderful! I will eat them by the handful.

• Just lk. I like honey nut bEtter.

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

Everyone in our house loves this cereal! My 22 month old twins get these as a special treat (since they are slightly sweetened, they think it's dessert!) I love to have them for breakfast, or simply munch on a few in the car as a snack. Tastes delicious and gives just a hint of sweetness.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.25.12

Good tasting cereal, but a little salty tasting.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.24.12

i really like this cereal and so do my kids. my 16 mo old is a very picky eater and when i cant get her to eat anything i give her this and i know she will gobble it up.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.23.12

One of my favorite cereals! Love the nuttiness without all the added sugar. Great start to the day!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.21.12

Love me some multigrain that actually tastes good. I feels good to feed my kids something that they like and thats good for them. It is priced well at our local market.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

My family eats these like crazy. We always at Honey Nut Cheerios but when these came along I switched and no one knew the difference! i love them.

• SilverBells By  SilverBells
    11.03.11

I love these and so do my kids. These are a great snack item for school!

• CYNDY5157 By  CYNDY5157
    09.15.11

GOT THE KIDS EATING THESE AS WELL.LOVE THIS CEREAL..

• kturner82 By  kturner82
    04.06.11

I love everything about Multi-grain Cheerios! When I first tried them I expected them to taste very bland, but was surprised that they have slight sweetness. This cereal has quickly become a family favorite!

• amiacovitti By  amiacovitti
    02.09.11

I am on Jenny Craig (and make alot of my own food instead of buying) and have lost 25 lbs. I have the Multigrain Cheerios for breakfast with fresh blueberries every morning. Taste great, low calories and gets me started for the day.