Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review Page 10 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• chraseda By  chraseda
    08.22.10

have yet to taste the brownie mix but loves loves love this brand of chocolate. Will be looking for the mix.

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    08.22.10

These brownies are great. They disappear in my household.

• SSears By  SSears
    08.22.10

I love Ghirardelli chocolate , so when I saw the brownie mix, I had to buy it and it was wonderful! Everyone at work asked me for the recipe! The entire house smelled wonderful while they were baking.

• heatheremac By  heatheremac
    08.22.10

this is the best brownie mix! my 17 year old son asked where i got them! i said i made them from a box! he was like no really where did you get them!WOW!

• shelobos By  shelobos
    08.22.10

The flavor is decadent and truly is delicious.

• SutchaFB By  SutchaFB
    08.21.10

Added a dash of cinnamon and it created joy in my mouth!

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    08.21.10

With all these great reviews. I will be putting this on my list of must haves..

• oklahomasweetie By  oklahomasweetie
    08.21.10

Awesome product, they are rich and decadent. These brownies have that made from scratch quality that is so hard to find in a boxed mix.

• wardrobegirl By  wardrobegirl
    08.21.10

I have been buying this product for over 5 years. I bought it because of the name, Ghirardelli, but every other time I bought it because it is the best brownie mix I've ever had. At first, I was hesitant to buy it for fear that it was going to be too rich with the "double chocolate" addition of Ghirardelli chocolate chips; pleasantly it is very chocolatey without being sickeningly sweet. If I am baking them to take to an event I have to bake an extra box for my family, all four of us are big fans of this product.

• snousje By  snousje
    08.21.10

Our favorite brownie. Nothing else can compare! Ooey, gooey chocolate... yummy!!!

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

I always make a double batch. Just made them for work and they only lasted a day!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

This brownie mix is a favorite in my house. They are by far the best brownie mix I've tired and my family loves them. I buy the mix with walnuts in it. If you haven't tried this brownie mix yet, to out and purchase a box!

• Kwuddys By  Kwuddys
    07.26.10

These brownie's are the most delicious brownies made from a mix. They taste so rich and are so easy to make.

• erinryan86 By  erinryan86
    07.14.10

warm and gooey with chocolate chips inside... delicious fix for any chocoholic!

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

Hands down the best boxed brownies I have ever made! I would recommend them! I'm a chocoholic and these just hit the spot every time!