Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    09.02.12

These brownies are the best on the shelf!!! They are very rich and full of chocolate! Mmmmmmm :)

• mozmonkey By  mozmonkey
    09.02.12

This mix makes fudge, chewy brownies! I add butterscotch chips and vanilla ice on top! My favorite dessert!

• mamatomom By  mamatomom
    09.02.12

These are so tasty. Eating them right out of the oven is heaven.

• CHRISTAYY By  CHRISTAYY
    06.25.12

This brownie mix is absolutely decadent! I always cook it for a little less time than the box says so when they cool, they're still soft and fudgey in the middle.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    05.21.12

Its simple-most delicious brownies. Makes your house smell great and they so chocolaty but not to overly sweet. Love them

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

YUM!! Great mix! Flavor is awesome! Easy to mix!

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

I made these for a bake sale and people kept coming back for more so they were the first item to sell out. I recommend using a 13x9 inch pan and using two boxes for the best effect and really delicious brownies. I also used a clear glass pan with a bit of non-stick spray. These just taste amazing and really help with a massive chocolate fix.

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

Love these! Anything from Ghirardelli is awesome, but this is probably the best brownie I have ever had.

• alliesmommy112 By  alliesmommy112
    04.19.12

I love love love these. These are my special indulgence when I am having a bad day or just need a little pick me up. I always keep a box in the cabinet so I can make them whenever I have a craving for some chocolate yumminess

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Can't go wrong with anything Ghirardelli. These brownies are very rich and are full of chocolate flavor!