Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• vbjohna By  vbjohna
    01.27.10

I love this game! There are great walkthrus on youtube.

• limegreenladybug By  limegreenladybug
    01.27.10

I agree it is hard to play with more than one player at a time. I am also stuck on the level 2 castle. It is very similar to the older version for Super Nintendo, but harder and better graphics.

• yoshimi4free By  yoshimi4free
    01.27.10

awesome game! i still play the old super nes and nes mario games, but this has a nice twist to it..... and my nephews really love playing with me!!

• JenMoo2 By  JenMoo2
    01.24.10

I agree - some levels are REALLY hard! I played with my husband for 2 hours this morning and we couldn't get past the castle in level 2!

• kiss227 By  kiss227
    01.23.10

This game is great to play alone, for the "child at heart," or for a group. It is much harder to play with more than one player at a time, but makes some aspects of the game easier. The levels are difficult for small children, but older children and adults alike will enjoy beating the rounds.