Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• pamela1965 By  pamela1965
    10.04.10

I like this product and it's been around forEVER! I leave it on damp hair for ~ 5 minutes and wash it out w/ warm water first followed by a shot of cold. Good, inexpensive, established product.

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    09.21.10

smells good. does it make my hair feel soft and silky? yes. did it perform a miracle? not for me. its a good conditioner but not life-changing.

• sarawara By  sarawara
    09.19.10

This is an amazing deep conditioner. It makes your hair super soft and shiny. I also love that it was only about 3 dollars at my drugstore and you get a pretty good size amount in one bottle. It smells AMAZING.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    08.31.10

really great product if you have dry, damaged overprocessed hair.

• GlamourPuss120 By  GlamourPuss120
    08.17.10

I love this product it makes my hair so smooth. I use heat on my hair everyday. Even though i use heat protectant i felt like my hair was damaged. I bought this product and have been using it for 3 weeks and it makes my hair look so healthy and gives it a shine i have so much faith in this product one thing i didn't like about it was the bottle didn't have a lid which made it messy

• forevercara By  forevercara
    07.15.10

When I found this product, I fell in love. My hair is over processed and it makes it feel so unbelievable good. I cant express how much I love it.

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.14.10

My friends told me that Aussie was about "four stars good". They said it might be good for my hair. I almost bought it today in the store, but i had second thoughts, because I have never tried Aussie before. Could I please have a free sample, then get back to you? I have a good feeling that I will like it!:)

• summerparks By  summerparks
    07.14.10

I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT. It is better than expensive conditioners. It actually does what it says it does, and does it well. Not to mention the affordable price. EVERYONE BUY THIS!! This helps dryness, frizz, damage, over styling, bleached hair, etc.... It is a miracle!!

• kashibars By  kashibars
    04.16.10

love this product, i put it on the ends of my hair and it leaves it smelling and feeling great!

• josmommy By  josmommy