Keebler Town House Flipsides Pretzel Crackers

Keebler Town House Flipsides Pretzel Crackers

3.7
              Rated #250 in Snacks & Candy
41 Reviews 3.7/5 stars

when i first tried them out i was surprised. it was not what i was expecting it to be. it tastes very good and you can have them with anything.

These with some sharp cheddar and Im a happy gal! They are a little salty but I love salty!!

These are so tasty. It's such a great innovation, part pretzel part cracker. My favorite way to eat these are with hummus.

I just tried these for the first time last night (the cheddar flavor). I took them to my volunteer job to share as a snack with my co-volunteers. We all LOVED them and ate the entire box. You really get a cracker pretzel blend with a yummy cheese flavour. Planning to visit the grocery store to buy another box TODAY. I am addicted & plan to share with my other friends this great new snack.

I LOVE them! I eat them everyday! So good!

love them! love them! love them!

Me and my 2 year old just love these. We eat them with cheese or peanut butter on them. would like it if you would send me some free samples or coupons thanks.

I love these crackers they are so tasty!

These are sooo light, buttery,chunchy, and salty at the same time. They taste great with peanut butter!

the way i see these crackers..... either you love 'em or you hate 'em! I love them and so does my family. the combination of the two flavors makes a really nice snack. and they aren't a bad price to give 'em a try either! :)

I loved them. I liked having both the texture of a cracker and a pretzel.

These flip side crackers were really good to my amazement. I first was hesitant to even buy them, but with the convincing of the yummy taste and reviews I ready I just could not resist the temptation. So these are a great yummy snack to chew on and you don't even need anything on them if you want just a light snack.

These are the best crackers Ive ever had!

These are great with humus!!!!

my family loves these/...something for everyone..so crunchy and salty satisfyingly good