Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• Gina679 By  Gina679
    04.16.20

Walmart

I don't like Walmart, but they do have good prices. Even before the virus there was a problem keeping shelves stocked. Online isn't much better. They move food products around all the time in stores and it is like a treasure hunt to find what you need. You find a product you like and the next time you go to get it it is out of stock or they don't carry it anymore. The associates are very helpful if you ca find one. Shoppers work together to help each other find things. If you shop online watch out for items not shipped by Walmart. They are frequently way over priced. They let small businesses sell on their website and if you are shopping in a hurry you don't look at the complete description. They have photos of the products but take them so you can't see how many ounces or pounds are in the product so you think you are getting a great deal, but you are actually being over charged.. I don't like the Super Walmart's because if you forget something in Health & Beauty and are in the food department it is a long walk back to health & beauty. I only buy brand name meats & look at produce carefully. Walmart is like a necessary evil.

• Dbeck17 By  Dbeck17
    04.13.20

It's Wal-Mart that is all that can be said really

Let me start by saying I live in tennessee so this review isn't against all Wal-Mart's. Just the ones in my area. We have 2. One on the easy side of town is horrible. The staff is horrible. The management is horrible and the store itself needs to be shut down and fixed. There's always an issue regarding there stock. The west end of town, has a newer stir and they are definitely better then east end . The employees are helpful, respectful, and very informative of there's stock. We also have a Wal-Mart neighborhood market on our east side and they too are very respectful and helpful. there prices are cheaper the the big Wal-Mart 2 miles away. There employes are always asking if customers need assistance. The managers are always visible to customer making sire they found the item or got the service they needed. I drive the extra 2 miles to the market before I go to the east end big Wal-Mart any day. If I order on line I pick it up from either west end or market.

• Nvc1127 By  Nvc1127
    05.26.19

Worse by the day

Over the years, I've witnessed how terrible these stores, corporate, and managers have become. I feel sorry for the employees as they make less than enough to pay rent in the bi-weekly pay, they get worked too much for the pay they get. Unfortunately this store has it all at good prices which makes many people go back every time.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Bad building: Cheap prices

Awful customer service. Cheapest prices, and items are decent enough to keep me going back (not for produce, meat, or anything fresh). Great quick (if I use self check out) stop for processed foods and cleaners.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.31.19

Highly recommend for everyday needs!

Has everything you need, even the online option. Self check out is a thing now so that is very convenient. So many services they offer in the store. Have never really had an issue with them!

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

I preferred to shop at Kmart because it was more convenient, but they closed their store in our town. I will go to Walmart only when absolutely necessary. I?ll shop Kohl?s for clothes and our local supermarket for groceries. I only go to Walmart for things I can?t find somewhere else

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    08.27.18

Great Deals & Low Prices!

I don't care what anyone says, I love me some Wal-Mart. Their prices are always on point and super low. The thing i love most about Walmart is its literally a one stop shop for any and all of your needs, and their products are good quality too.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.25.18

Love Those Low Prices!

I love Walmart. They have everything I need for a great price. I use their app to upload my receipt to the savings catcher and I get additional cash back if someone else beat their price. They don't rely on sales to make their prices low, they just always have low prices. They help my family save money and get more for our money.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Walmart gone wrong

Walmart is a hard store to believe they pay there workers almost nothing and work them to death. Walmart as also stopped price matching. Two strikes. Walmart does have the saving catchers, you might make 2 dollars from your trip. There prices are not the cheapest. Good luck

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Only if you truly need to go there

Only shop here for butt wipes Customer service is wretched & I DON'T support child labor - cost .30$ for a remote control car & Wal-Mart sells it for 60$ - TRUE STORY - not to mention their lack of respect for employees & INTENTIONALLY only working them (employees) 35hr or less AS NOT TO HONOR health insurance