Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• joell51868 By  joell51868
    07.01.20

one of my favorite scents

I absolutely love this light flowert smell by Vera Wang. I recommend this perfume

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.01.20

Lovely and alluring

I totally bought this for the cute bottle...but I like the scent too! It makes a great gift, and I Iove it myself. I use it a few times a week. I like to change fragrances fairly often.

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

Wonderful

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love it so much that I bought my mother one too. The scent is sweet but not too overpowering and lasts for hours with having to be applied again throughout the day. The price that it is and the size of the perfume is also very good and not too expensive.

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Signature Scent

Vera Wang doesn't do anything halfway and this perfume is no exception. It is one of my signature scents that I wear weekly. I love the light sweet smell that makes me feel like a princess every time I put it on!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.03.20

The scent is is divine! I can't get enough of it and everyone compliments me! Then you have the beautiful purple heart bottle which is just gorgeous!

• angelNrichie By  angelNrichie
    03.27.20

Lovely

This perfume smells amazing and comes in a cute heart shaped bottle. It is one of my go-to perfumes.

• sumwitch By  sumwitch
    03.12.20

My go to perfume!

This is my FAVORITE perfume! I got it as a gift years ago and it is still the first scent I pull from my cabinet. I have received many compliments while wearing it. It is not too overpowering and last all day!

• Laceyc92 By  Laceyc92
    02.10.20

Vera

I love vera 😍 her scents are amazing. I need to try this out.

• Misshollygrove By  Misshollygrove
    01.21.20

Amazing

This perfume smells amazing, smells like my youth.. The 90's. Takes me back to the old days.

• emmaa12 By  emmaa12
    01.04.20

bestest thing i hve ever experienced. it is so good to use