Stouffer's Lean Cuisine

Stouffer's Lean Cuisine

4.1
              Rated #103 in Frozen Foods
41 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I especially like the Oriental type meals. Very tasty. One of my weekday healthy lunch staples. Quick to prepare and easy to eat at my desk.

I really enjoy Lean Cuisine's. I was eating them for about 6 months, and I found some really great ones that I just fell in love with. Like the Spring Rolls, the White Pizza with Spinach and Mushrooms, Cannalonni, Pot Stickers, and even the veggie ravoli! They really make some tasty meals, and its great when you need a quick lunch at the office!

My hubby and I are addicted to the pepperoni pizza and Thai chicken spring rolls. They are so delicious and we don't feel guilty after eating them.

I do love these but I just wish they didn't have so much sodium...turns me into a human blowfish lol

I'm a huge fan of Lean Cuisine - I eat them about 3-4 days/week. They taste good and with coupons they're affordable! Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli is my favorite!

I have tried several, but not a big fan of frozen dinners in general. However, the spring rolls are to die for!!! I refuse to share them with anyone else. They are so full of flavor and a great quick fix after shopping etc. Actually I would use any activity as an excuse to eat them!

So many varieties. Many of them are delicious, but some aren't appetizing for me. It's hard to tell that a great many of them are good for you.

I love Lean Cuisine and have probably tried each and every dish they have and only disliked one or two! So easy to count calories and are quick to nuke for lunch.

I have always been a fan of lean cuisines. It's my go-to frozen dinner option.

I eat Lean Cuisine meals quite frequently. I tend to eat a lot of junk food, so I like that I can have a quick & easy healthy meal. I like the Cheese Ravioli, & Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli the best.

LOVE Lean Cuisine! not only do they make great lunches to pack but they also are a great at home meal when you need to get yourself back on the diet track. Good anytime and satisfying. I'm especially fond of the sandwiches when you're counting calories and still want something solid that you can bite into and feel like you've had a hearty meal. With coupons and in store sales they are always a great deal for a quality meal!.

I bring these to work with me a lot. Prices aren't too bad and there is a large variety of meals.

Started eating Lean Cuisine as an incentive in Jan. to March this year to receive free insulated lunch bags and been eating them ever since. There are so many varieties that you never get bored. However they are a few really didn't like. the meatloaf is really small and I didn't like the sandwich with soup combo's (also not enough to fill you up). That said- Loved the pizza's, panini sandwiches, Penna Pasta meal, and the Chicken Mediterranean.

Love these. I wish they always had the ones I like in stock though...But they do have a lot of variety at the store, I am just very picky. Quick and easy when your hunger creeps up on you and you don't have time to cook!

I am always eating lean cuisines. love them. How can they taste this good and still be healthy?