Hey Humans Natural Deodorant

Hey Humans Natural Deodorant

4.7
              Rated #9 in Deodorant
7 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

NATURAL DEODRANT Hey Human Natural Deodorant is made from natural, organic ingredients. We only use items made from natural ingredients .

A winner I enjoyed the smoth guide and the protection this product gives.

Very good product It has a smooth glide. Very gentle on Skin. Soft to the touch and refreshing with essential oils.

Wonderful I quite enjoyed how fresh this product kept me smelling all day long

A touch of refreshness The lavender vanilla is amazing! It is by far the best deodorant I've used. It feels real refreshing! And it's so smooth I'm definitely hooked!!And it's affordable!!

10 out of 10 recommend! This deodorant works great. I've been using it for several months now. it smells really nice and the scent lasts forever. So glad I finally found a clean and affordable deodorant that works for me. I would definitely recommend this product

Great natural deodorant This deodorant works great and works fast. I've been using it for several months now. I have the lavender vanilla scent and it smells really nice and the scent lasts throughout the day. So glad I finally found a clean and affordable deodorant that continues to work for me day after day. I love the plastic-free packaging too - I recommend not pushing the top down all the way to make it easier to open. :)