Dash Mini Waffle Maker

Dash Mini Waffle Maker

4.6
              Rated #21 in Kitchen Appliances
32 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Work great/ space saving I love my mini waffle maker. It cooks waffles so fast and easy. It hardly takes up any room and is easy to clean.

We use this at least 2 times a week. My kids love to join me making pancackes.

Adorable Waffle Maker! I bought this mini waffle maker on a whim and I am so glad I did. It makes perfectly shaped waffles that are about equal in size to store bought ones. It is so quick and easy to use. Within about 4 minutes I have a hot, fresh waffle that is ready to eat. I highly recommend if you are looking for a way to make small waffles quickly.

Awesome Product we love to use this we have 2 of these and really have fun with them

No Problems Makes the cutest little waffles, my daughter loves it, also no sticking problems that I've had with other waffle makers.

Love it This mininwaffle maker is so perfect for making a quick breakfast for the kids

Perfect for Chaffles My bright red Mini Dash, is perfect for making chaffles. Just takes a minute or two for the perfect low/no carb breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack chaffle. Usually I go for savory, but sometimes I'll switch it up and go for sweet. Easy to use, and easy to clean. You can't go wrong with the Mini Dash!

Not just for waffles!!!! Let me tell you! This is a favorite gadget in this house! Perfect for having a waffle bar (lay out all kinds of small bowls of fruit and goodies to top them with). Here is the best part! It?s not just for waffles!!!! We cook up balls of cookie dough, cut up pieces of cinnamon roll dough, and even (my favorite) leftover mashed potatoes with shredded cheese in them! So good!

Yummy Mini Waffles I just started using my mini waffle maker and I really like it. I love that it doesn't take long at all to cook and mine came out golden brown Just use whatever waffle mix you want, I use my favorite box mix and they turn out yummy...

Works great I bought this a few years ago when "chaffles" were really popular with keto people. I love this thing because if I'm making waffles, I usually only make one for myself and one for my son so it gives me the perfect portion. It's super easy to use, clean, and store! The Dash brand is super reliable and great quality.

So tasty I love my dash mini when I want a snack and not an entire meal!!

Good things come in small packages Perfect for New York apartment living. Doesn?t take up space and works perfectly.

Compact waffle maker Perfect waffle maker for making waffles for one. It?s compact and heats up quick. I use it to make chaffles!

Fun tool to enjoy with kids! Such a fun tool to cook with kids! This is our weekend brunch goto. Easy to use and taste so good!

Love my Dash waffle makers - waffles in minutes and the patterns are beyond cute. Every time time I serve the waffles it is a table full of smiles. I now own 5 versions....easy to use and clean.