Nintendo Switch Console

Nintendo Switch Console

4.7
              Rated #9 in Video Games
7 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Family Fun We love our Switch. We recently bought a game that has 51 plus games to play together and it has been a blast.

Fun fun fun Bought this for my husband's birthday, his a gamer and he loves it!! My son plays to of course...they have a great variety of games.

So versatile! So many ways to use! Kids can?t get enough of it. Love that you can do two player!

We love our switch at home. There are so many options for games, especially multiplayer games. I love that they are starting to bring back more original Nintendo games from my boyfriend and my childhood.

Versatility is the Best I love my switch. The versatility of being able to use it as a handheld device or being able to hook up to a TV is very handy. The selection of games available is decent, and they are doing pretty well adding more. I think most people who get a Nintendo console are familiar with the fact that there may not be quite as many games as with an Xbox or Playstation, but I think the tradeoff, as with any system, is being able to play the exclusives you can only get for the switch like Zelda and any of the Mario games.

Love it We love our switch we can take it almost any where with us when we travel by car we love it like crazy it keeps my kids intertained

quality this nintendo switch is new brand of nintendo , small in size and easy to use . should increase number of games on it , specially on public demand . otherwise this good console or shall I say mini gamer .