Five Star Spiral Notebook 1 Subject College Ruled

Five Star Spiral Notebook 1 Subject College Ruled

4.9
              Rated #4 in School & Art Supplies
15 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Favorite notebooks for classes These notebooks are my favorite for school - I've used them throughout high school and college and will continue to do so because they are sturdy and reliable. The paper is good enough quality and the sturdy cover makes sure that you will not ruin the contents inside.

This is the best notebook especially for high school and college students because it is large. It also encourages student to take more notes during class since it gives students the chance to write a lot without having to turn the pages a lot.

Great quality This notebook is fine. The paper is good quality and feels durable, the spiral wire is thicker than most, and can withstand warping. If you press hard when you write, the paper is pretty good to not show the front side?s notes on the back side. Will continue to buy every semester, one for every class!

Buy it! Awesome product. Great for any age. My girls love them for school.

The Best I have always relied on Five Star Notebooks for myself and my children. They are durable and sturdy and come in plenty of colors to choose from.

Pick these! I love these so much! Current college student and these are totally top of the line. More expensive for a reason.

Nice notebook This is a really functional note! I got it for my son and he uses it for chess notation. Very easy to use and lasts a long time!

love the ease of use My go to for staying organized. No fumbling to find the subject and check the list or notes. Used these throughout college and found them very useful. They are sturdy and stand out amongst other products. they are great for keeping reminders and notes for future reference

My daughter is a homeschooler who is an obsessive notetaker. She LOVES these notebooks for taking notes. They are the best!

Outlasts the Others! These are the only notebooks that will last the school year. I like that they have a handy pocket inside and great water resistant cover (especially when carrying a water bottle in the backpack). These actually aren't much more in cost to others when purchasing them on sale.

Great! Perfect for my needs. Good size and sturdy yet flexible.

I used these all the time for school. There is a notebook and different color for each subject.

A Handy Notebook to have for Students These most certainly have come in multiples and in handy for this crazy school year, but prior to covid, I have always purchased these for my older school-age children. They are designed for 1 subject. This is perfect for one class or for personal notes, journals, etc. I would recommend the Five Star Spiral Notebook 1 Subject College Ruled to all students, even for adults to use at home or work.

The only one. I absolutely Love, Love, Love these. The only notebook for High School you needed. I still continue to use them as a personal planner.

Classic Notebook Great basic notebook. Ripping out pages can be messy. If you need something for school, this is a classic notebook.