It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

4.9
              Rated #3 in Hair Care
39 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

This product has a great smell and helps my hair grow healthy. I use this right after I get out of the shower, while my hair is wet. I spray this product on my hand and rub it into my hair because I am not a fan of the way it sprays. I then brush my hair and let it air dry. This product enhances my natural waves.

Light fix to damage hair Love this product even if it?s on the more expensive side it leaves your hair light and not weighed down for a fresh clean feel

Great detangler Very good detangling power for my crazy, thick, long, bushy hair.

Great Product for Silky Hair This is a great product but can be a teeny bit heavy for my thin, fine hair. It doesn?t build up and helps with frizz when I do use it.

Best detangler I can't shower without this. This is a spray-in leave in conditioner and it makes such a world of difference to remove tangles. I use it on my daughter's hair as well. It lasts forever - a little goes a long way. I like that it also works as a heat protectant.

The best leave in product I can't live without this stuff! It has been a game changer to my hair!

It's A 10 I love this product! My momma got it from a salon many years ago and we've been using it ever since! High quality ingredients and my hair is always soft and manageable.

It's a 10 spray on conditioner a 5 star hit. It's a 10 spray on leave on conditioner for the hair is ideal for after the shower or when a bit of frizzy is a problem. This leave on conditioner is light but really brings out the shine and keeps the hair from feeling damaged or too dry. I would recommend this item to anyone.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product This seems to be a wonderful treatment for your hair! It smoothes it a lot when it is on the hair. This is such a nice treatment for your hair, it really gets in there.

Essential Product! I've been using this product for years and it is the only product that helps make my hair feel so much more smooth and soft!

It really is a 10 I love this product! It is affordable, makes my hair feel great, and smells delicious.

Its a 10 leave in I really like using this hair product from Its a 10. It helps ease the frizz in my hair and also makes it really soft and manageable. It doesnt have a strong scent, which I appreciate as well.

Leaves H air Healthier Than Before This is a great product. I love how smooth and healthy my hair is after using 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Help combat the damage we have put our hair through. Highly recommend.

It?s a keeper! I?ve been using it?s a 10 shampoo, deep conditioner and the leave in for sometime now. I am happy with all three of them. I don?t have breakage issues any more and the leave-in keeps the frizz away.

Wow This product is great! It does exactly what it says it's going to do it makes your hair look great and silky smooth. I absolutely love it, it works great for my hair