Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup Review | SheSpeaks

• bbaby14u By  bbaby14u
    05.03.21

My son loves his 360 cup. He got to the age where he was biting holes in his other sippys si I purchased him a 360 and it solved that problem. He took to it quickly and it teaches him how to drink from a regular cup as well. Love it.

• Nikkiluvv97 By  Nikkiluvv97
    04.19.21

Loooveeeee this cuppp!!!

My boys loved these. They help get your little ones ready for a regular cup earlier and the transition is sooo much easier that traditional sippees

• Kkayissasmith By  Kkayissasmith
    01.24.21

Very nice cup! My child loved it. Easy to hold for my child and easy to clean for me!

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

It's cute

I loved it with my first and I can understand it, but my 2nd ( just turned 1) now REFUSES the bottle. So for her it is a bit confusing. Great for teething! PULL OFF TOP PINK RUBBER FOR THOROUGH CLEANING!!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.10.21

Wonderful

We love our cups and do not use any others for our toddlers. Non spill, easy clean, and fun colors so each child can have own. Highly recommend!

• Prashanthimatli By  Prashanthimatli
    01.08.21

My 2 year old toddler girl doesn?t come out of the house without having this no spill cup in her hand. She likes drinking her water in this and it is very to easy to clean.

• katierysz By  katierysz
    12.19.20

Easy to use cup

This was THE cup for my daughter. This is the only cup she would even attempt to use. Just make sure to get a pipe cleaner and clean under the rim.

• celticnightflower By  celticnightflower
    12.18.20

Love this brand

Love these cups! They do still leak if they fall (water splashes out) and eventually the top portion will wear out, but they sell replacements and still work better than other toddler cups and I love that they aren't actually "sippy cups". Both my kids have used this and my older kid is using the taller version with no handles. I actually plan to upgrade her to the even bigger size one and my younger kid to the ones she's currently using.

• sloray689 By  sloray689
    11.06.20

Such a cool product

I love these cups, they are perfect for training a child to use a regular cup instead of a sippy cup. They are fully leak proof and easier to clean than I expected. These ones are a bit small and I prefer the larger ones without handles for my son as he is now 2. These are best for children just learning to use a cup!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.30.20

Good training

So much easier to clean than the plastic leakproof Gerber sippy cups we were using (with a valve). It alo teaches them to drink like you would from a "grown up" cup.

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    10.23.20

I really like these cups. So much easier to clean than the plastic leakproof Gerber sippy cups we were using (with a valve). If you disassemble all the parts or let the top part soak in the sink before you wash it, and allow to air dry completely you won't have mold issues like the Gerber sippy cups can easily have black mold spots. My 5 year old still uses these cups because she is not ready for a regular cup yet. I'm transitioning my 2 year old to these cups.

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

It?s a good bottle

I like this brand and the 360 products. However, you have to make sure you disassemble it to clean it or your child might be drinking mildew and mold water. I loved how in the beginning my baby took to this cup really well. I just wish it was easier to clean.

• seashellz By  seashellz
    02.24.20

I like it but there?s better

This is very easy for toddlers to grip, mine just managed to get the top off

• AshKot4 By  AshKot4
    01.31.20

Great sippy

Only sippy cup we use. For a few reasons. They work well for our LO. We have limited space in our cabinets, the cups stack and all of the screw tops are interchangeable. The one con is that they are not 100% leak proof when dropped. The pros outweigh the cons for us.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

False advertising

I hate the false advertising on these cups. I have bought 3 so far always thinking that there was something wrong with the one I bought. With a single drop there is water or juice all over my floors. They aren?t leak proof as they say. And my little one is smart she knows once she presses down a little on the top rubber the fluid comes out and all over my couches