Peeps Marshmallow Chicks

Peeps Marshmallow Chicks

3.7
              Rated #246 in Snacks & Candy
20 Reviews 3.7/5 stars

Nope! So gross. You're better off eating sugar out of the jar.

Not My Favorite These are my least favorite Halloween candies. The marshmallow in them tastes much more artificial than other marshmallow treats I have had. I don?t like the outside of them as they seem way too chewy. I wouldn?t recommend.

Sugar high anyone?? Tasty like gritty sugar and fluffy marshmallow, if that what you like then you will love this sugary treat but defiantly not for me!!

Not My Thing, but Cute I'm not a marshmallow fan except for an occasional addition to some hot cocoa or s'mores so these aren't my thing. But they are cute & they certainly make an appearance every Easter.

Sweet really sweet I'm not a Peeps lover!!! These are way too sweet and plastic flavored. But I must say they address a necessity for an Easter basket.

Great For My Holiday Crafts! Not a big fan of these but at least unlike some knock off brands the Original Peeps taste alright. The non brand ones are gross. I can at least tolerate Original Peeps. And loads of kids (and adults) love Peeps. They're a bit too sweet for me. But I love using them for holiday crafting!

Good, but not great These are yum, and the kids love them; but they don't taste as clean as they did when I was a kid. They have a slight after taste.

Peeps Marshmallow Chicks are very popular to put in baskets but they go stale fast. There are better marshmallow treats out there, but I also wouldn't turn one down if offered.

Always reminds me of my mom,she loved these things. When I do eat them I even bite the beak then it's head off first,like her!

The best easter candy out there. Marshmallow peeps are one of the tastiest easter candies made, no wonder they are so popular. They are the perfect amount of marshmallow and pure sugar!

Peeps I love Peeps. Yummy marshmallow treat. Any color, any Holiday .

Marshmallow Delight Doesn't everyone buy Peeps at Easter time? I have found them delightful ever since I was a little kid, and still buy them these days, too.

Super Cute!!! I love Marshmallow Peeps!!! There so cute in an Easter basket and for any holiday. Super cute!!!

Love the new flavors they always come out with. My favorites are lemonade and chocolate covered ones.

I love Peeps, especially the chicks. I like to put mine in the freezer. So good!!