Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    03.30.21

My Favorite Wipe

I love these wipes, you don't have to worry about anything added to them, they are safe and sensitive for all skin types.

• Mrsapaisley By  Mrsapaisley
    03.25.21

Gentle but cleansing

I am very pleased with the quality of Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes. These wipes are strong enough for many baby messes while staying gentle on the skin. The natural ingredients allow for a perfume free product. I love that these wipes do not have parabens and other additives that can cause irritation. I feel safe and confident using Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes when changing diapers and on my child?s hands and face. I was able to test this product for free and my opinions are my own.

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    03.11.21

Geat wipes

Great wipes made by a great company. I like that they are gentle and ecological too. A little pricey though for me.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    02.25.21

Really good wipes

I really love the seventh generation baby wipes. they are really hypo allergenic and clean. they have a strong hold when using them and don't tear easy. I recommend even for personal use as well.

• Deannlk152 By  Deannlk152
    02.23.21

Love these

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes are absolutley the best. They are great for our kids sensitive skin. They are unscented with no eyes or parabens and clean great. Seventh generation is a great sustainable company, great for or families and our planet.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    01.14.21

Soft wipe

Such a thick soft wipe, not overly moist where you have to squeeze it out and not so dry it doesn't do his kid. I really like that the material in the cloth is not scratchy like some beans

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.12.20

Wipes at it's Best

I got this as a sample from the Seventh Generation Brand to try out. They came in a travel pack of 10 wipes and I really loved it. There not as expensive as i thought which is great from a natural brand and the quality was awesome. They were thick and didn't rip when wiping. They are also great for the face as they don't break my kids faces out.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.12.20

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes are a nice thickness and wipe everything up without irritation.

• Chassidyrose69 By  Chassidyrose69
    03.21.20

Great!

We love seventh generation and their products! Especially the wipes. They are soft and clean. No breakouts or rashes. Helpful to know they are clean and clear.

• brandye1980 By  brandye1980
    02.28.19

Great product

Hands down the best baby wipes that I have ever used I love that they are all natural and safe chemical-free the thickness of them the scent absolutely love everything about the Seventh Generation brand such a good thing this company stands for!

• ntolstych By  ntolstych
    01.05.19

Every other wipe becomes inferior

Once you start using these wipes, every other brand and type of wipe becomes inferior. Sometimes I am on a budget and cannot afford these wipes, and I hear complains about how cheaper wipes can't hold up to diaper explosions lol! In the long run you end up saving money because with these towel-like wipes, you end up using less. I am confident in using these as they have no harsh chemicals or scents and they are extremely durable.

• floridaa By  floridaa
    08.13.18

Love Seventh Generation products. Chemical Free.

These seventh generation wipes are truly amazing. no harsh smells or perfumes.

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Good wipes

Great thick wipes that do the job! Very comparable to parents choice. I do notice they leave lint behind

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

better for you

I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products because they are healthier and better for you, safe for your children and easy on sensitive skin. They do cost more money than other wipe brands, but of course my kids health is worth it. I like the quality of these wipes as they are much thicker than others, though they can break easily.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Wonderful Chemical Free Wipes!

My favorite wipes! Perfect amount of moisture and texture to get the messy jobs done! Love that there are no chemicals and we haven't had any issues with these on my daughter's sensitive skin.