Excedrin Migraine | SheSpeaks

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.06.20

Best Migraine medicine

Excedrin Migraine is the best. Whenever I start to get one and I take this it goes away pretty quickly . I find it to be the best out there.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    06.05.20

A great supplement to prescription medicine

Unfortunately, I live with migraines. Using this means that I don't have to rely on my prescription as much. It relieves my pain along with a short nap. This helps me function in daily life.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    06.05.20

Bye Migraine

Nothing relieves my migraines like Excedrin. I take two right when I feel a migraine coming and within an hour or less it's gone.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    03.15.20

Headstrong

Migraines have been my Achilles heel for many years. As a health-care provider w/Auto-Immune disorder, I can't afford to not be at my best. Excederin Migraine for me has been an absolute life saver. It is to date the only medicine I've taken that's stops the throbbing and nausea within 30 minutes. Additionally, it's so affordable and accessible. I would give this prodict a 10 if I could.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Better than perscription medication

I have suffered for years since 14 with migraines...every medication my doctor perscribed me didnt do the job for one reason or another. Excedrin migraine works a charm and has never let me down. Light and sound sensitive..even smells..excruciating pains.. Quick work time..no negative side effects.

• KellyG1985 By  KellyG1985
    09.01.19

Better than Tylenol

I have never taken an excedrin that didnt help get rid of my headache.

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    07.26.19

It Works!!

This actually works on my migraines, I am amazed at how it helps alleviate the headaches, and is really the only thing that will lesson them if not rid me of one just starting. I make sure I have it in home for the all too frequent migraine. Thank you Excederin!!

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

I?ve never been diagnosed with a migraine but sometimes I get a headache that just won?t go away with a regular pain reliever. I?ll take one of these and my headache disappears in minutes

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

BEST THING EVER!

I get migraines really bad, and often. Once I get a migraine I have it for about 3-4 days and they are serious. I feel sick and sometimes I vomit because they are that bad. Excedrin is the only thing that works for me, and works quickly. Once I take one and sit for a little bit, could be about 15 minutes or so the migraine is good. If you have headaches and migraines all the time or any time this is the product for you. Trust ME!

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    08.06.18

Good for catching a migraine when it first starts

I am a migraine sufferer and usually have to take a prescription med to get rid of my migraine so I try not to let it get that far. If I take Excedrin Migraine and drink some Coca Cola (Coke brand), and catch the migraine before it gets full blown, I have found that this works for the majority of the time.