Excedrin Migraine Review | SheSpeaks

• isewmanythings By  isewmanythings
    05.03.21

Excedrin Migraine always works

Excedrin Migraine is a staple in my medicine cabinet. It always works at the onset of a splitting headache, and it's something I can rely on.

• allene7 By  allene7
    05.01.21

I keep these on hand not really for me but for my son who suffers migraines sometimes and they work amazingly well for him enough so he is able to take them and normally the migraine disappears. I'm happy Excedrin has made these they work really well.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

My go-to migraine medicine

I've struggled with migraines my whole life and this is my go to medicine. If I take this at the first sign of a migraine it definitely keeps it away. It does make me a bit jittery due to the caffeine, but I'll take that over a migraine any day!

• LighthouseFan By  LighthouseFan
    04.26.21

About as useful as a tic-tac

As a chronic migrainer I have tried so many OTC meds. Excedrin migraine does absolutely nothing for me I might as well be taking a tic-tac.

• WholeSoul By  WholeSoul
    03.24.21

Extra Strength Works Better

Excedrine is my favorite over the counter pain killer. The migraine definitely works but I do prefer the Extra Strength Excedrine in the green bottle because it seems to work faster and longer.

• Justlaura7979 By  Justlaura7979
    03.14.21

Doesn't work for me

I suffer from bad migraines and have tried this and it does not work for me. I need prescription strength medicines. For migraines that maybe aren't that bad it might work.

• rubysun By  rubysun
    03.11.21

Cuts down the migraine time

I suffer from migraines and this is my holy grail. I usually have a migraine for hours but if I take this when I am feeling one start then it definitely shortens that time. The only downside is that it is hard to switch to another product. I left my bottle at home when I went on vacation and could not find these in the store. Nothing else worked. That is both a pro and a con.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    01.18.21

Kicks Migraines!

I suffer from migraines that always hit at a bad time. I can say that Excedrin Migraine really works! I can take a couple pills and within a few hours my migraine is gone or at least dull.

• SGabrelcik By  SGabrelcik
    01.14.21

Extremely effective

I often get migraines and this is the only over the counter one that works extremely well.

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

This is one of my favorites. As far as knocking my migraines down to a minimum, this is the only one that actually works for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone whom suffer from migraines.

• jenlynn0720 By  jenlynn0720
    12.27.20

The caffeine in the pills is the best idea due to most people being dependent on it anyways

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    12.19.20

I love Excedrin. It's a great brand that works very well for me. I get pretty much instant relief compared to other brands.

• Bunnyhop By  Bunnyhop

Love This Product

This medication has helped my migraines and headaches so much over the years! I don't know what I would have done without it! I take prescription meds every day for my migraines but some days, I need to take Excedrin and I'm so glad it's there for me!

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969

Perfect Relief

I am 51 and have migraines since age 2. I have been on every over the counter product to every prescription, and NONE of it works. The prescriptions make me sick or tighten my chest and increase my breathing, flush my face. The OTC products are a waste of time. Excedrin has the perfect combination of Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and caffeine and in the right amounts. Many others aren't in the same milligrams, leaving you with half the headache that rebounds. Excedrin is the best and this seller offers a large bottle (300 counts) for less than I spend on a 100 count! (mind you, the regular green box of Excedrin is the same exact ingredients and the same milligrams. Excedrin just uses two labels to reach a wider audience. I cannot live without it.

• mcasella By  mcasella

High in Caffeine

Not good if you are sensitive to caffeine. I tried it and was sick to my stomach. It is mostly a caffeine pill.