Caress Daily Silk

Caress Daily Silk

4.7
              Rated #14 in Soap & Bath Products
25 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

stay fresh Love their soap which leaves your skin soft and glowing. The fresh scent stays with u all day so u smell nice and clean.

Thanks for the free product very thinkful. Corp. Thank u so much for send methankful. I really enjoy get free stuff I am a very poor person and I have no income as well,so this is an amazing offer to me

Body I love caress it makes my body smoth the smell Is so great I just started using this brand last month

Love my caress The scent of caress daily silk body wash is amazing. My skin feels soft and smooth to the touch and smells fresh all day.

Great value, you will love the wash. This is one of my favorite Caress body washes, they make the best but I love the smell of it and how soft your skin is after using and the long lingering scent, you won?t be disappointed and it?s a great buy and it lasts a long time.

Smells amazing One of my two favorite body washes to use. The smell of it is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling smooth.

Love it These smell amazing and leave my skin soft and moisturized.

Smells great Leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling so great after a shower!

Love it! Caress leaves your skin smooth and fresh. There are different scents to choose from. I have sensitive skin and have never had a breakout from Caress.

Good bath soap Not only do I enjoy bathing with Dove but Caress is also incredible. It leaves the skin smooth and smelling great.

Great nourishing body wash! I have used the Caress Daily Silk off and on for years.. I keep coming back to it over more expensive body washes. I cleans very well and nourishes the skin without leaving a greasy or dry feeling residue. The scent is amazing...clean & fresh but not the typical 'soapy' smell. It is also a distinctly feminine scent without being overpowering or 'perfumey'. Love it!

Washing with Caress since childhood Caress is one of my all time favorite soaps. I've been washing with Caress since I was a kid (it was my mother's favorite soap, too). I've always loved the long lasting scent, and I appreciate how Caress hasn't messed around with the formula since then.

Smells great I love this body wash and have purchased it many times. It smells really really good! It cleans very well and it has little beads in it and they exfoliate very well. This makes my shower more enjoyable. They also have many different types.

Caress is best I have extremely sensitive skin. This is one product I can actually use that won't cause irritation to my skin. I love the silky smoothness of this product and the great smell.

I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling soft.