mcdonalds french fries | SheSpeaks

• nannybrister nannybrister
    07.06.16

McD's Fries are not Vegan/Vegetarian friendly

This is not a positive review for those of you who do not eat meat products. I have been a vegetarian for about 9 years now and still went to McD's because they had fries and fries are potatoes, right? However after consuming who knows how many pounds of them, I found out that one of the ingredients is Beef Flavoring which comes from cow bones. Since then, I am fries-free; but I was/am awfully mad at McD's for not being truthful.

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

Yes yes yes !

I love their fries . Whenever I crave fries I always think of McDonald?s first .

• AlexeiBaileyRocks By  AlexeiBaileyRocks
    07.16.19

Delicious

These fries are delicious but don?t eat too much if u don?t wanna gain weight

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    07.10.19

I love McDonald's French fries! I like that they are crispy just how I like them and that they're well seasoned too. I like the amount of salt present on them. I like the size of each individual one of them.

• plong22 By  plong22

Best Fries

Best fries ever, especially when they are freshly made.

• staciew30 By  staciew30

Awesome sauce

I just love McDonald's fries. I could eat them all day.

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Love these french fries

Love McDonald's french fries. They have just the right amount of salt and are crunchy.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Downhill from here

I liked them when I was a child. The only reason to eat such unhealthy food like this is the taste. Now, however, it doesn't even have that going for it. I will eat on VERY rare occasions, but only about 10 at a time before I remember they are simply not worth the calories!

• monteque By  monteque
    12.21.18

Not the same!

so. I used to be a McDonald's French Fry Lover. Not anymore. The fries are no longer the same size or taste the same. They are hard and as soon as they come out of the grease, you had better be eating them. The fries taste processed and not as fresh as they used to taste. What is going on??? I do not eat them anymore.

• Leina212 By  Leina212
    09.02.18

When they're fresh out of the fryer, they're good. Hot, crispy and salty. However after a few bites the salt gets to be too much, and once the fries are no longer hot they become inedible.

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Fries

I like McDonald's french fries. They are my favorite when they're not cold. Nothing worse than cold fries.