Baby Bullet Baby Care System Review | SheSpeaks

• livinwithlittles5 By  livinwithlittles5
    04.06.21

Baby food made easy and with love

This makes homemade baby food a breeze! I absolutely love making my own baby food and these set gives you everything you need. The storage cups are the cutest and easiest way to store in freezer or refrigerator. The date dial really helps too.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    03.24.21

If your are a new mom, you need this!

When you are having a baby this baby bullet is a must have! This is also a must gave gift for moms to be!

• Sarahtaylor126 By  Sarahtaylor126
    03.21.21

Awesome!!

This is the best thing ever if you want to make your own baby food!! You know what's in it and it's super easy and it comes with recipes!!

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

Using this as my own now

Tbh I use this for EVERYTHING! For a baby food blender it's surprisingly better than my husband's expensive one. I can grind coffee grounds (wash it of course) then bring oatmeal, etc. It lasts FOREVER

• DestinySpeaking96 By  DestinySpeaking96
    08.12.20

I got this when I was pregnant with my daughter, along with the steamer and extra storage containers and love it all! It makes it much easier to make baby food in bulk and freeze until it is needed. Personally, my baby loves homemade applesauce and steamed carrots. There are a lot of pieces, but well worth it in the long run if you are wanting something healthy and homemade for your little one. I used this even after my daughter stopped baby food.

• Mcotten33 By  Mcotten33
    08.10.20

I?m now on my second baby 4 years later and my baby bullet still works just as great! I make breakfast lunch and dinner with it daily and the little storage containers are the perfect size. They have a little sliding dial so you can remember how many days it?s been in. So easy to clean. So cute to leave out on the counter. I buy this for every new mom!

• Sa60237 By  Sa60237
    03.14.20

great product! makes making baby food a breeze. love the containers it comes with to keep it all fresh.

• jesshenges By  jesshenges
    02.04.20

Baby bullet review

We love our baby bullet! It makes preparing my baby?s food so much easier. Just make sure that you blend it enough so there are no chunks of food.

• doritie By  doritie
    05.22.19

Make sure this is on your registry!

This ended up being one of our must-have-can't-live-without items. I blended the heck out of the food I made for my baby in the Baby Bullet, and it was a breeze. Easy to manage (not huge and bulky) and super easy to clean. The freezer tray was perfect and the little containers were the perfect serving size. I really recommend this product.

• BoyMommyX2 By  BoyMommyX2
    04.30.19

Ehhhh... better off with a food processor

I get it, you want to commit to making home made baby food for your little one. I used mine a lot but the blades went dull pretty fast. It also started leaking out into the base even when I closed it up tightly, which got really gross after awhile. Eventually it burnt out. I threw it away and brought a food processor instead. No problems with that!

• Mandmmcleod By  Mandmmcleod
    03.14.18

Great product

I love my baby bullet. It makes life easier when you want to make your babies baby food. I like that o can control what goes into my baby?s food and I know it is fresh.

• Efrench By  Efrench
    06.07.17

Love it

The baby bullet is awesome! It has everything you can think of that you may need to make your own baby food puree!

• Wildirishrose89 By  Wildirishrose89
    01.08.17

I received the Baby Bullet as a baby shower gift. I love it! My daughter eats most things that I prepare for me and my boyfriend for meals. She likes being able to have the variety and I love knowing what exactly my child's eating. It's also helped me cook healthier because I am conscious of what she eats. The bullet is extremely easy and fast to use. The cleaning is kind of a pain, but as long as you rinse all the pieces right away it's not that bad.

• laynatheissen By  laynatheissen
    01.07.17

Bad customer service

Received one as a gift. Used it about 5x and then while I was in the middle of using it, it started smoking and smelt like something was burning. So I called the company right away and told them what happened. They told me that bc I had thrown the box away there was nothing they could do. I apparently needed the original box it came in to prove it started smoking. The lady I spoke with at customer service also said she couldnt find any info for my warranty.

• jmtz1317 By  jmtz1317
    11.16.16

A Must Buy

I can't say enough good things about the baby bullet. We received this as a shower gift with our firstborn and we immediately fell in love. First of all it looks adorable and leaving all cuteness aside it was so simple to use and clean. The system also comes with a little booklet with recipes and guidelines for what your child should be eating depending on age as well as offer helpful tips. As far as durability ours is still going strong. We got ours in 2013 used it for almost 2.5 years straight then we let a cousin borrow it for her baby and now we have it back and ready to use when our daughter starts on solids. We love this product and what it offers a chance to make homemade baby food filled with love ease and practicality!