Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• jannat By  jannat
    07.08.20

A Mascara You Need

when I say that you need this mascara then I mean it! I have very little lashes and finding a mascara that makes them visible is HARD. but this mascara doesn't only make them visible but also make them lusciously long

• ronikala By  ronikala
    06.20.20

GREAT MASCARA

My go-to mascara...used it for years!! It does not clump and is very easy to apply.

• brandynicole79 By  brandynicole79
    06.20.20

Old but good!!!

I LOVE my Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara!! I?ve been using it sporadically over the past 20yrs at least!!

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    07.11.19

Glide on Easy

I purchased the Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara and love the applicator. I love it adds length to my eyelashes and glide on easy. I would recomend to family and friends.

• darlamathews By  darlamathews
    07.10.19

Good quality mascara at a reasonable price

One of the best mascaras that I have ever used. I wear contacts and this is does not bother my eyes with fallout like a lot of the other mascaras do.

• hartreb01 By  hartreb01
    07.10.19

this is the mascara that went viral. i continue to use this mascara and it is amazing! doesn't clump, not to dry, and not to liquidy.

• Xpinkie_evex By  Xpinkie_evex
    06.15.19

Loved in the past and loved today. ♥️

This mascara to me is like that one childhood best friend that you may drift away from time to time, but in the end they'll always will be there for you. I first relied on it in high school for my dance competitions and many years later I still love it. I've tried many different brands of mascara (both drugstore and high-end) and I've always found myself coming back to Maybelline. It's easy on your wallet, lasts all day and night, and applies nicely.

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

Best Mascara of All

I swear I have tried so many mascaras and I am always coming back to Maybelline's Great Lash mascara. This is by far the most superior drugstore brand of mascara. The brush allows for even application. The formula is just right for avoiding smudges. Coverage lasts all day and helps eyes pop with color.

• Jada2324 By  Jada2324
    04.17.19

Love this

Love this mascara its so easy to use. It keeps your eyelashes looking natural but adds a bit of curl and color to them.

• AddieReece By  AddieReece
    04.03.19

Needs better brush

This mascara is good. I wish that the brush where bigger and not so generic.