Garnier Micellar Water Review | SheSpeaks

• chaiilattefrappe By  chaiilattefrappe
    03.24.21

Great Product, buy NOW

I love this product! Such a great alternative to makeup wipes, and it works! It lasts forever and I am in love! GO GET NOW!!

• Samples4Rosa By  Samples4Rosa
    03.17.21

It removes makeup

This micellar water is one of my favorites. It is gentle to the skin. It removes all makeup and it leaves the skin feeling great. It also smells really nice.

• allene7 By  allene7

Micellar Water

I love using this because it's so easy and really refreshing and removes all makeup very quickly leaving your face feeling clean and I believe refreshed. I love to buy it when it's on sale or I have a coupon though.

• TheFitGirl By  TheFitGirl

Great Stuff

I love this stuff! It is the only thing I have found so far that gets all the makeup off, even waterproof mascara. It leaves my skin so smooth! It's such a good product for the price.

• Sportymommas By  Sportymommas

So fresh and so clean

This is one of my favorite makeup removers and the price cannot be beat. It leaves my skin so fresh and so clean.

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969
    03.16.21

For most of my adult life, I have gone to bed with my make-up on. By the end of the day I am just too tired to wash it off. I started using micellar water a few months ago because it sounded like it would be quick and easy to use. I was amazed at how well it takes my make-up off! I found that cotton balls aren't big enough, so I found some baby wipes that I had at home, and they worked great! I just put a few squirts of the micellar water on the wipe to get it fairly wet. Then I wipe my face really well. I use it on all parts of my face except for my eye lids. I had a bit of an allergic reaction when I used it on my eyes. (This is not uncommon for me because I have a lot of eye allergies. I believe there is a version for sensitive skin that I am planning on trying after I run out.) After I wipe off my make-up, I will sometimes go over my face again with a deep-cleansing toner to see if there is much make-up left. There is usually almost nothing left! There would always be a fair amount of foundation on the cotton ball after cleansing with a regular facial cleanser. It takes me only about a minute to clean my face before bed. It is so quick and thorough that I am much more likely to find a minute at the end of the day to wash my face now. I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical about using this product at first. Now it is the only product I will use to cleanse my face at night.

• angelaw By  angelaw
    03.14.21

Great bang for your buck!

Works great to take my makeup off, definitely needs to be washed off after use or your face may feel oily/have residue leftover. Overall a great price and quality for the amount of product you get.

• Sfrancespr By  Sfrancespr
    03.14.21

Gentle yet effective!

Gentle yet effective! I like that Iranian light and doesn?t leave my face greasy or extra dry. I?ve used it to life light makeup and heavy foundation without leaving residue or irritating my skin. Like using water but better!

• klassic By  klassic

Helps Against Impurities

This works exceptionally well. To clean my face without residue. It helps to clear my skin. Making it ready against impurities.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67

Garnier Micellar Water

Garnier Micellar Water is my go-to for a quick face cleanser without the irritation and no residue left behind! It's also reasonably priced, so it stays on rotation in my skincare regime.

• laclay By  laclay

Gentle Cleanser

I love Garnier Micellar Water, it's gentle and rinses off easily leaving my face feeling clean.

• LilyShay1616 By  LilyShay1616

I love it

This stuff is CRAZY! I would never expect something like this to work so well, so I was shocked when it took off my mascara easier than soap and water. Plus, it doesn't irritate my eyes like some face washes can. I'm shocked sometimes when I use this stuff on my face when I'm not wearing makeup and a lot of dirt comes up.

• Mission16w By  Mission16w
    03.11.21

Gentle and effective.

Light, gentle and highly effective at removing makeup. Great for sensitive and acne prone skin. Glides accross skin without any irritation!

• minmin By  minmin
    03.11.21

must have product

This product is great for removing layers of sunscreen. No smells, non irritating. After using the product no rinsing is required. Safe for sensitive skin. Quick and easy way to remove makeup

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    03.10.21

Cleans and Moisturizes

This is a great product because it really cleans and contains natural ingredients. I use this on my face at night and it really removes dirt, oil and makeup and helps my skin feel fresh and clean.